13 replies to this topic

#1 Kavitha_psna

Posted 17 August 2006 - 10:02 AM

- PLEASE SHARE

CHECK LATEST PAPERS OF "CSC" AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE:
www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/CSC/

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Send resume to : kavitha.csc@gmail.com

GET's from Campus have joined us in the month of June, July, & August 2006 as per the plan set across Noida , Hyderabad and Chennai.
For the month of Sept 2006 we would like you to refer the deserving acquaintances.

The pre-requisites that needs to be met by the applicants are as follows:
The candidate should have 60% + marks in each exam from the Xth standard onwards, also in all semesters of the engineering course http://www.ChetanaS.com
All subjects should have been cleared in the first attempt
Campus
IITs / NITs / Major Govt Institutes
Disciplines
– CS / ECE / EEE / IT & MCA – Current practice
– Include
• Mechanical Engineering
• Industrial Production
• Industrial Engineering
• Telecommunication
• Instrumentation C h e t a n a S
– M.Tech Computer Sciences & Electronics - at IITs & NITs
– MSc Computer Sciences - at IITs & NITs
· The candidates should be open to being placed at Hyderabad, Noida & Chennai
· Candidates should not have undergone the selection process with CSC at any campus last year

Please ask the interested and eligible candidates to mail their resumes to Srinivasan Pichandi Pillai/GTS/CSC,
The subject of the mail should read “GTS Off-campus recruitment 2006”. The last date for receiving the resume is 25th of August 2006. http://www.ChetanaS.com

While we may not be able to respond to each application, we shall certainly get in touch with the short listed candidates.

Note : Applications under this program will not qualify for bonuses as per CSC referral policy

Send resume to : kavitha.csc@gmail.com

Thanks Kavi

#2 mahesh_ece

mahesh_ece

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:52 AM

Madem , Can you post in the same site when will they conduct the exam . Question patteren , Some questions I got from this site. Thanks Mahesh

#3 Kavitha_psna

Kavitha_psna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:19 PM

For Campus recruit , it consits of all Basics that you have studied in BE / MCAElectronics BasicsOS Basics OOPs Concepts then Aptitude (Easy only for 1 hr) and English

#4 komalsrikanth

komalsrikanth

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:07 PM

Hello Madam, This is Srikanth Balakrishnan from hyderabad.I am very glad that CSC is recruiting.Mam i would like to know one thing.i just brushed through and had a look at the topics for the test which u have mentioned..but mam i am from electrical background and we didnot have OOPS concept n OS concept..so is it like diff branches have diff paper....or everybody will be given the common paper..plz reply to this ... Thanking You Srikanth Balakrishnan

#5 k.Thulaseeswari

k.Thulaseeswari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 10:05 AM

HAI

#6 netha.mg

netha.mg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 02:22 AM

Sir, I Nethaji.M.G came to know that there exists a few vacancies in your organization. So, i like to forward my resume for your kind Perusal. I shall be grateful if you consider my application to provide my sincere services. Thanking You, Yours faithfully, M.G.NETHAJI

#7 mahesh_ece

mahesh_ece

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:36 AM

Madem ,
I got some questions from www.ChetanaS.com site , If possible can u send some more questions to me of post the same. Extremely sorry to disturb you

mahesh

#8 Kavitha_psna

Kavitha_psna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:25 PM

Madem Pls pass this information to ur team for CSC examPrepare on RS Agrawals AptitudeBarrons GRE there are some QuestionsTest your C skillsTechnically every thing is very basics , no need to concentrate much deep . They will toutch every topic Some questions in Data Structure also will be thereThanks and regards

#9 kumar.pbv

kumar.pbv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:52 AM

hello Ms.kavitha, i am 2006 passed out. i hope with this post u got lot of resumes to ur id...ie.,kavitha.csc@gmail.com. so how many resumes u forwarded to ur company. i am sorry to ask this question.... coz i am interested to face the process....so i am asking u. thanking u..... kumar.pbv

#10 Kavitha_psna

Kavitha_psna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 11:35 AM

Madem , Plse inform your group that today is the last day to send their resumesThanks

#11 mahesh_ece

mahesh_ece

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 12:47 AM

Madem, If possible plse post , the date when CSC is going to conduct the exam . Thanks

#12 Kavitha_psna

Kavitha_psna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 10:12 AM

Madem, The exact date of the exam is not yet confirmed , Those who have selected have to join before the second week of OCTOBER. The exam is supposed to be at the 3rd or last week of Sept. If I get the exact date , I will post here Thanks

#13 Kavitha_psna

Kavitha_psna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 11:41 PM

Hello Madem, I heard that last week CSC has conducted exams for one batch , Plse tell to post the Qustions or patter , if any one of your team members attended the ExamThanks

#14 abhishek290884

abhishek290884

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:25 PM

hello mam ! i m very glad see off campus recruitment in csc.Plse tell to post the Qustions or patter , if any one of your team members attended the Exam.Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users