Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kavitha_psna

(FRESHERS) 'CSC' - 'OFF-CAMPUS' RECRUITMENT DRIVE

CHECK LATEST PAPERS OF "CSC" AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE:
www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/CSC/

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Send resume to : kavitha.csc@gmail.com

GET's from Campus have joined us in the month of June, July, & August 2006 as per the plan set across Noida , Hyderabad and Chennai.
For the month of Sept 2006 we would like you to refer the deserving acquaintances.

The pre-requisites that needs to be met by the applicants are as follows:
The candidate should have 60% + marks in each exam from the Xth standard onwards, also in all semesters of the engineering course http://www.ChetanaS.com
All subjects should have been cleared in the first attempt
Campus
IITs / NITs / Major Govt Institutes
Disciplines
– CS / ECE / EEE / IT & MCA – Current practice
– Include
• Mechanical Engineering
• Industrial Production
• Industrial Engineering
• Telecommunication
• Instrumentation C h e t a n a S
– M.Tech Computer Sciences & Electronics - at IITs & NITs
– MSc Computer Sciences - at IITs & NITs
· The candidates should be open to being placed at Hyderabad, Noida & Chennai
· Candidates should not have undergone the selection process with CSC at any campus last year

Please ask the interested and eligible candidates to mail their resumes to Srinivasan Pichandi Pillai/GTS/CSC,
The subject of the mail should read “GTS Off-campus recruitment 2006”. The last date for receiving the resume is 25th of August 2006. http://www.ChetanaS.com

While we may not be able to respond to each application, we shall certainly get in touch with the short listed candidates.

Note : Applications under this program will not qualify for bonuses as per CSC referral policy

Send resume to : kavitha.csc@gmail.com

Thanks Kavi

Madem , Can you post in the same site when will they conduct the exam . Question patteren , Some questions I got from this site. Thanks Mahesh

For Campus recruit , it consits of all Basics that you have studied in BE / MCAElectronics BasicsOS Basics OOPs Concepts then Aptitude (Easy only for 1 hr) and English

Hello Madam, This is Srikanth Balakrishnan from hyderabad.I am very glad that CSC is recruiting.Mam i would like to know one thing.i just brushed through and had a look at the topics for the test which u have mentioned..but mam i am from electrical background and we didnot have OOPS concept n OS concept..so is it like diff branches have diff paper....or everybody will be given the common paper..plz reply to this ... Thanking You Srikanth Balakrishnan

Sir, I Nethaji.M.G came to know that there exists a few vacancies in your organization. So, i like to forward my resume for your kind Perusal. I shall be grateful if you consider my application to provide my sincere services. Thanking You, Yours faithfully, M.G.NETHAJI

Madem Pls pass this information to ur team for CSC examPrepare on RS Agrawals AptitudeBarrons GRE there are some QuestionsTest your C skillsTechnically every thing is very basics , no need to concentrate much deep . They will toutch every topic Some questions in Data Structure also will be thereThanks and regards

hello Ms.kavitha, i am 2006 passed out. i hope with this post u got lot of resumes to ur id...ie.,kavitha.csc@gmail.com. so how many resumes u forwarded to ur company. i am sorry to ask this question.... coz i am interested to face the process....so i am asking u. thanking u..... kumar.pbv

Madem, The exact date of the exam is not yet confirmed , Those who have selected have to join before the second week of OCTOBER. The exam is supposed to be at the 3rd or last week of Sept. If I get the exact date , I will post here Thanks

Hello Madem, I heard that last week CSC has conducted exams for one batch , Plse tell to post the Qustions or patter , if any one of your team members attended the ExamThanks

hello mam ! i m very glad see off campus recruitment in csc.Plse tell to post the Qustions or patter , if any one of your team members attended the Exam.Thanks