Vijitha

(FRESHERS) 'TCS' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / BCS / Diploma : 2010 / 2009 Passout

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "TCS" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:
http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/TCS/

TCS (www.tcs.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
Freshers : BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / BCS / Diploma : 2010 / 2009 Passout
www.ChetanaS.com
* Important: Please wait till below image(s) get loaded... Off-Campus details are mentioned in the below image(s).
www.ChetanaS.com
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

TCS (www.tcs.com)

Freshers : Science Graduates : 2010 / 2009 Passout

* Important: Please wait till below image(s) get loaded... Off-Campus details are mentioned in the below image(s).

Posted Image

TCS (www.tcs.com)

Freshers : Science Graduates : 2010 / 2009 Passout

Posted Image

BTECH / BE not eligible

BE / B.Tech eligible. Now they announced. Apply quickly. No one knows when they may call shortlisted ppl.

Hi,Thanks for making us to know about this Off-campus.They have asked to apply at their site. But i have done this already and i have got a reference number at that time.Should i need to apply again?

BE / B.Tech eligible. Now they announced. Apply quickly. No one knows when they may call shortlisted ppl.

Its askin for pg details.. n im stil a graduate.. wat to do :huh: ??

guys please send the link were we want to register

Hi, Thanks for making us to know about this Off-campus. They have asked to apply at their site. But i have done this already and i have got a reference number at that time. Should i need to apply again?

hey im also alredy registered and now i couldn apply, will they call for this interview???

hey im also alredy registered and now i couldn apply, will they call for this interview???

hi though you have already registered you can do it again and you will recieve the same reference no and a message sayin thanks for applying at TCS AGAIN. so its not wrong to do it again so do it

hii..can i know i which dates these off-campus will be held...??

I tried applying again and i got the same reference number what i got last time and the response as "Thank you for applying TCS again". So Let us hope for the best... :)

I tried applying again and i got the same reference number what i got last time and the response as "Thank you for applying TCS again". So Let us hope for the best... :)

Heyy please can any one tell me , how to apply i hav regisered on TCS , its showing No walkin drives

Hi, The problem is that in the Graduate field my college is not present in the given list and even after mentioning my college name in the Others field and clicking the submit button, the browser is still asking to enter the valid Institute name and i am not able to register. What should I do.