#1 vineet ahluwalia

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:43 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "ACCENTURE" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:
http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/ACCENTURE/

ACCENTURE INDIA (www.accenture.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.We have extensive relationships with the world’s leading companies and governments and work with organizations of all sizes, including more than two-thirds of the Fortune Global 500.

Committed to delivering innovation, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With deep industry and business process expertise, broad global resources and a proven track record, Accenture mobilizes the right people, skills, and technologies to help clients improve their performance. The Technology Solutions domain of our business provides our clientele with solutions in the areas of application management, development and re-architecture. We leverage our in-depth industry knowledge and skill- sets in areas like People Soft, Oracle, SAP and Legacy System Support to enable our clients to become High Performers.

Accenture in India has offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai. Our employees have the opportunity to work in a highly engaging and challenging environment, providing hi-end solutions to our clients, at compensation on par with global standards.

FRESHERS : ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE FOR 2009 BATCH @ MUMBAI
www.ChetanaS.com
Accenture is having Off-Campus for 2009 Passout @ Pillai's Institute of I.T.E.M.S.R, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai On 10 & 11 April 2010.

Eligibility Criteria:
• 2009 passouts only.
• BE/B.Tech - 55% and above.
• All branches.

Walk-In Date: On 10 April 2010 (Saturday) : 9.30 AM
www.ChetanaS.com
Venue:
MES, Pillai's Campus,
10, Sector 16, New Panvel,
Mumbai, Maharashtra

www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?
www.ChetanaS.com
Note: All eligible students who are interested should register for this recruitment drive by sending an email.

Note: Phone Registration is not allowed. You should register only through Email.

Apply only if you are interested to attend the recruitment drive at Mumbai On 10 April 2010.

Send Your Resume & Details to: piit.accenture@gmail.com

Give details such as Your Name, College Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Current Location and send your Resume also.

Last date of registration is 3rd April 2010 (Saturday)

Shortlisted candidates will receive a Confirmation Email (& Registration Number) from the college to attend the Walk-In on 10 April 2010.

#2 neelesh sethi

neelesh sethi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:41 AM

ACCENTURE INDIA (www.accenture.com)

- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.We have extensive relationships with the world’s leading companies and governments and work with organizations of all sizes, including more than two-thirds of the Fortune Global 500.

Committed to delivering innovation, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With deep industry and business process expertise, broad global resources and a proven track record, Accenture mobilizes the right people, skills, and technologies to help clients improve their performance. The Technology Solutions domain of our business provides our clientele with solutions in the areas of application management, development and re-architecture. We leverage our in-depth industry knowledge and skill- sets in areas like People Soft, Oracle, SAP and Legacy System Support to enable our clients to become High Performers.

Accenture in India has offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai. Our employees have the opportunity to work in a highly engaging and challenging environment, providing hi-end solutions to our clients, at compensation on par with global standards.

FRESHERS : ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE FOR 2009 BATCH @ MUMBAI

Accenture is having Off-Campus for 2009 Passout @ Pillai's Institute of I.T.E.M.S.R, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai On 10 & 11 April 2010.

Eligibility Criteria:
• 2009 passouts only.
• BE/B.Tech - 55% and above.
• All branches.

Walk-In Date: On 10 April 2010 (Saturday) : 9.30 AM

Venue:
MES, Pillai's Campus,
10, Sector 16, New Panvel,
Mumbai, Maharashtra

How to Apply for this Job ?

Note: All eligible students who are interested should register for this recruitment drive by sending an email.

Note: Phone Registration is not allowed. You should register only through Email.

Apply only if you are interested to attend the recruitment drive at Mumbai On 10 April 2010.

Send Your Resume & Details to: piit.accenture@gmail.com

Give details such as Your Name, College Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Current Location and send your Resume also.

Last date of registration is 3rd April 2010 (Saturday)

Shortlisted candidates will receive a Confirmation Email (& Registration Number) from the college to attend the Walk-In on 10 April 2010.

#3 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 52,055 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:23 PM

#4 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 52,055 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:40 PM

Note from Chetana:

We (ChetanaS) have confirmed this recruitment drive with the college. Eligible candidates can apply through Email as mentioned and then attend the Recruitment Drive at Mumbai On 10 April 2010.

#5 ankur pandey

ankur pandey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:20 PM

MCA People are allowed are not for this off-campus drive.

#6 tusharsharma

tusharsharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:58 PM

mca people are allowed

#7 vineet ahluwalia

vineet ahluwalia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

yes they are ....btch mca >60%

#8 annkiit agrawaal

annkiit agrawaal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:19 PM

thanx so much !! :)

#9 raja m kumar koppuravuri

raja m kumar koppuravuri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

hi chetana madam...!!!this is Raja. i have been visiting this site for a long time but this is my first post on this site.happy to know that the re is accenture drive but i request you to arange such drive s in Hyderebad as iam from andhra pradesh and frankly speaking that i couldn't afford the expenses for attending interview in mumbai and tht's the reason i requested you to arrange such drives in hyderabad. thanking madam :)

#10 Uttam Siva

Uttam Siva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,402 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:04 PM

mca people are allowed

Are u sure ? Did u confirm with college?When I called college, they told only BE / B.Tech. They did not mention MCA :mellow:

#11 Nityanand Mishra

Nityanand Mishra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:31 PM

Can somebody please let me know that whether Other Stater Students are allowed in the campus drive on 10th. If anybody has the confirmation from the colg, please share...

#12 vineet ahluwalia

vineet ahluwalia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:31 PM

Can somebody please let me know that whether Other Stater Students are allowed in the campus drive on 10th. If anybody has the confirmation from the colg, please share...

ya other states and mca are allowed.....

#13 vineet ahluwalia

vineet ahluwalia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:35 PM

hey i just called my frd he told me only BE/B TECH 55% (all branches)are eligible.

#14 vineet ahluwalia

vineet ahluwalia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:35 PM

one more thing it is only for 2009 passout only

#15 Regz

Regz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:39 PM

whts the package ?

#16 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 52,055 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:49 PM

The college informed ChetanaS that only BE / B.Tech (2009 Passout) are allowed.

#17 Divya Manik

Divya Manik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:17 PM

i attend the accenture interview in chennai....here s ma experience....

Written:
The written Test was very easy.....It consist of 4 sections......

i).Verbal -- very very easy
ii).Quantitative -- som problems frm --> set algibra(4 probs),
-->number conversion(binary to decimal,....)(nearly 5 prob.),
-->date problems(if march 10th is on friday then when will be april21?)
-->n som more problems.i don't remember them...but they are really easy....

iii).Attention to detail -- very easy -->1. a. PLMABNKO b.PLMABOKN c. PLMABNKO. Which one is different? (4-5 ques)
-->2. * is represented as-; - s rep. as / ; / s rep as +; +s rep. as - .What is the value of 5/3*6-2? (4-5)ques)
-->3. Decision Making.

iv). Essay Writing -- "Educational System in India"

GD:
topics--1.South Indian movies vs other movies(bolly n hollywood)
2.Pub culture in India.
(the HR was so cool jst like the topics)just speaking sensibily with confidence is enough...

other topics:
1.India vs China
2.IT recession in India
3.som topics regarding Magnetic induction

:lol:
Tech :
ques:
1.Tell abt ur self.
2.Explain ur project(not coding,just explain wat u've done, in a clear manner)
3.advantages of ur project over others(this ques is asked in a differnt way:"Do u think that software companies r not using such systems today?"
My proj s abt detecting n avoiding DDOS attacks.so , he asked me this...I just explained the advantages n som new things which we've implemented.
4.ques frm DBMS n RDBMS(basic questions only)
5.diff bet C,C++(explain these type of ques clearly, this shows tat u know the basics clearly....)
and som basic programming ques....

6."which technology u love to work with?"(i said java)
7."if u are assigned a proj. that uses other technology(i.e.other than java)what will u do?( act smartly if u face these type of ques)
8.finnaly,"what u expect frm accenture?"
n THATS IT

watch out: som ppl faced stress interview too.....try to answer with a smiling face laugh.gif (Don't be silent,try to speak)
som ppl faced ques frm thier core subjects(basic only) n som ppl were asked ques frm maths.

TIP: for IT,CSE:b prepared on the (basic)conceps of DBMS,RDBMS & skill set u mention in the form
and ur sem subjects(jst have an overview,don't spend too much time in tis while preparing);
for others:skill set;core subjs.;

HR:
In Accenture every round is an elimination round.(incl HR)(som ppl were rejected at this stage too)

Ii was scared while waiting to meet the HR,b'coz i saw nearly 5 out of 7 pll were rejected(incl. som ppl frm other states).
After som while they asked me to get in to the room.The HR who interviewed me is a lady. Other 2 r men, who interviewed other ppl.

she was so cool n friendly.....the discussion continued for nearly 20- 25 min.

questions:

--> tell abt u n wat do u know abt Accenture?
-->y Accenture?
-->who s ur role model? n y?
-->"y ur marks r too low in theory?(gave a little break)and asked "but u scored very good marks in practical na"...i just used this a key and
said "practical knowledge s more important than theoritical marks".she smailed n said "good".
--> asked abt the essay written in the 1st rnd.
-->which sub u like?(i said physics n programming)
-->what abt maths? y not maths?
-->what do u think "maths is essential for programming r not"?
-->which part of maths is essential for programing?n som more ques like tat...
-->som question frm basic maths n basic trignomentry....i just tried...
-->som ques abt team work...
-->willing to relocate? willing work in ni8 shifts....jst like tat....
--> wen ever u get a chance, try to show that u r so eager to work with their company...

finally she asked me to wait out....after som time one guy came n told me that i was selected n he asked me to wait in room where presentation as givven.....

NOTE:
Questions may vary from what i've given....the ques. purely depend upon the HR....so b prepared for every thing....
if u don't know anything speak somthink related to tat....don't b silent...B POSITIVE....B CONFIDENT....

ALL THE BEST FOR EVERY ONE....SEE U IN ACCENTURE....

#18 Divya Manik

Divya Manik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

whts the package ?

ROLE: Associate Software Engg.SAL: 3L per annum(+incentives)

#19 Divya Manik

Divya Manik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:25 PM

MCA ppl were allowed in the offcampus conducted in chennai....i don't know wat they'll do in mumbai....Just contact the placement officer in that coll. or try contact som ppl working in Accenture...

#20 vineela reddy

vineela reddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:49 PM

hey i just called my frd he told me only BE/B TECH 55% (all branches)are eligible.

] :o Omg!! Condradicting views....Please someone confirm whether MCA's r allowed or not if u have any first hand information, coz v have to come all da way from hyd.....And btw will they conduct such drive in hyderabad also or v should grab this one itself??????????