Arthi

(QUERY) Model papers for Airport Authority Of India for the Jr.Engg Post ( Electrical)

hello Friendsi would like to know the pattern for Jr.Engg (electrical) in Airport Authority Of IndiaThanks

hai i had interview of Jr executive electronics in AIRPORT. The test was mainly of electronics background, digital, antenna theory,computer etc. not many problems just simple theory. also 30 questions including GK,QA and english. total 100 questions. the pattern was for the last written test held around julyvishnu

hai i had interview of Jr executive electronics in AIRPORT. The test was mainly of electronics background, digital, antenna theory,computer etc. not many problems just simple theory. also 30 questions including GK,QA and english. total 100 questions. the pattern was for the last written test held around july vishnu

hi vishnu, can u pls tell me wat are all ooks u reffered for the AAI exam.it ll be very useful for me now, coz i'm going to take tat exam now.... Regards, Sangeetha.

hai i had interview of Jr executive electronics in AIRPORT. The test was mainly of electronics background, digital, antenna theory,computer etc. not many problems just simple theory. also 30 questions including GK,QA and english. total 100 questions. the pattern was for the last written test held around july vishnu

hi vishnu, can u pls tell me wat are all ooks u reffered for the AAI exam.it ll be very useful for me now, coz i'm going to take tat exam now.... Regards, Sangeetha.