gsindhu.bhargavi

Best java training institute in banglore

ConceptZ!!Java Training Institute in Bangalore

We are a professional team of people working towards a common goal of providing the best Talent in the industry. ConceptZ offer innovative educational services that include student training for a wide range of career options in Software Industry.

Courses Details:

Java Developer Stream (Course Duration: 3-4 Months (4 hrs/day))

• Web technologies
• Java Programming Language
• Project on Core Java
• Database Design
• Application Development using J2EE
• Eclipse IDE Tool
• Tomcat Web Server Tool
• Struts Framework
• Project development with Client’s Interaction
• Project Documentation
• Manual Testing Concepts
• Soft Skills Training
• Interview Facing Techniques
• Resume Development
• Technical Mock Interview
• HR Mock Interview
• Accessing strengths & weakness
• Client Interview Scheduling

In Addition to Basic Stream you should know at least one of below mentioned technologies and this will definitely boost your Job Offerings & Packages Offered.

• Enterprise Java Beans
• Springs
• Hibernate
• Java Design Patterns

Course Structure is divided into 2 parts:

 First Part (Technology Training) will be in Institute.
 Second Part (Client Project Exposure/Development) will be in Company Premises.

Courses are planned similar to that how a software engineer works in a company So that students will real time Project Exposure.

For Complete Course Details, Duration and Batches, visit our Website www.conceptz.in

You can reach us @ Mb.9449905893, 9535052050.

Placement Ratio:

ConceptZ has a very high success rate in providing student placements i.e. on an average we have placed 9 out of 10 students successfully.
ConceptZ has successfully placed over 2000 plus students in various companies across India from 2007.

ConceptZ Training Procedure

Students
Technology Training

Client Projects

SRS Analysis

Project Development

Pilot Project

Final Project

Project Testing

Project Documentation

Placement

What makes us different?

• Experienced trainers and consultants with an experience ranging from 4 years to 25 years
• Our expert instructors, hands-on labs, and superior content provide excellent, results-oriented training
• Our trainers are recognized industry-wide and committed to your success
• Well defined course content and course material
• Well planned practical sessions and assignments for most of the programs
• We practice a hands-on approach to training that makes the subject easy to understand and the skills easy to put to work
• We motivate & provide students with dedicated system and give them hands on experience on projects to work with

Visit Our Website: www.conceptz.in
You can reach us @ Mb.9449905893, 9535052050.

Core Java, Advanced Java and Android development training by WORKING PROFESSIONALS with Live projects
Courses Offered: Core JAVA, Advanced JAVA, J2EE, JEE 5, JEE6, Struts 2, Spring and Hibernate, AndroidXPerts, iOS Elixir, Windows Mobile 7.5 mango
100% Placement Assurance
Money back Guarantee
Would you like to see your app in Android Market(aka: Google Play/Apple App Store?
Would you like to showcase your project in interview which is hosted in felight private server (Java / JEE Projects)?
Would you like to get an exposure to “Actual Software Development Life Cycle” (Eg: - Scrum Process, Agile etc) which is followed by most of the Product development Companies?
Would you like to see yourself as a STRONG competitor in Core Java and advanced Java?

Then,
Be in a Right Place at Right Time…..at FELIGHT

FELIGHT – LIGTH YOUR CAREER WITH FELIGHT
#2, 2nd Floor, 1st Main, Nandeesha Complex
Opp Janatha Seva Co-Operative Seva Bank
Vijayanagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560104
080 23400383, +91 9632188899

info@felight.com www.felight.com

Felight offers you the training by working professionals who are having 6+ years of experience in various levels of Software development and Implementation.

About us:Felight is a Java and Mobile Apps development Training Center located in heart of Silicon city Bangalore. Felight strives towards excellence of methods involved in training and provides the quality training by Working Professionals
Important Note: We request you to call to 9632188899 to fix up an appointment to the discussion with Trainers.

Why Felight ?
• Real World examples by developers who are having 6+ years of experience currently working as Team Leads and Project Managers.
• Our course fee is much less than the competition but we do not compromise on quality.
• Emphasis on latest Technology and keep you updated.
• Professional Environment.
• Industry recognized certification.
• Students Dashboard with unique Student ID.
• Student Management System.
• Every Class updates accessible over Felight website.
• Strong Community of Developers and Employers Group driven by Felight.
• Opportunity to work with developer in LIVE PROJECTS.
• Job Assistance.
• Group Discussion and Seminars with working professionals.

Posted Image

My name is Naga Anand, 6 months ago I came to Bangalore and was looking for java training company in Bangalore.   From my friends, I learnt about www.lunro.com which is based in Bangalore (bellandur).  I had few initial discussions with the traininer and finally decided to join lunro for "java training".  

Initally they started the training with "core java basics and covered fundamentals", hey showed me how to debug java code clearly, made me to develop small small mini applications using java/JEE/AdobeFlex.  Once I m able to write good quality code, they introduced the way to develop software step by step.  How to analyze a given problem, how to do class deisgn, how to think in object oriented.  This really helped me to think on my own, and do few coding on my own.  I think this is the area they are different from others.

Finally the trainer helped me to complete development for one real time use case.  This gave me lot of confidence.   I m more than satisfied now and looking for good career.  

I m writing here so that others can take benfit out of www.lunro.com.

Regards

Naga Anand

Java-Training-in-Chennai.JPG

Java Training in Chennai-Java Training institute in Adyar

Core Java Training In Chennai -Best Java Training Institute in Chennai
Naresh i Technologies (NareshIT) is a leading software training institute providing Software Training, Project Guidance, IT Consulting and Technology Workshops.

Naresh i Technologies (NareshIT)is the best Software Training Institute in Chennai.

Our Java Training in Chennai Features:

1.Training with Real-Time Experts Only
2.Industry Specific Scenario’s
3.24/7 Laboratory Facilitites
4.Placement Assistance

Address: 
No. 57, Kaba Plaza,3rd Floor, 
Opp. Adyar Busdepot, Lb Road,
Adyar, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600020

For Java Training In Chennai :
Call: India- 044-65555557 / 8,9566042345
http://www.nareshit.in/java-training/