Photo
- - - - -

abt cts interview

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sivasaranya

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

hai, i didnt get any mailil from cts interview.i check my status in https://careers.cogn...usFreshers.aspx? in that i got a msg that " Your Application is under processing. You will be intimated if shortlisted. Thank you for applying to Cognizant,Cognizant Off-Campus Team" r u applied with reference pa.

#2 Niranjana Sundaram

Niranjana Sundaram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:07 PM

hai, i didnt get any mailil from cts interview.i check my status in https://careers.cogn...usFreshers.aspx? in that i got a msg that " Your Application is under processing. You will be intimated if shortlisted. Thank you for applying to Cognizant,Cognizant Off-Campus Team" r u applied with reference pa.

Hi i got a letter to attend for aptitude test on march 13th...any body got the mail???

#3 sivasaranya

sivasaranya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

im from chennai.u?

Hi i got a letter to attend for aptitude test on march 13th...any body got the mail???

#4 sachin anil shah

sachin anil shah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:23 PM

Hey guyz, i m frm pune!I also aplied for the CTS freshers opening!I didnt received any mail!plz tell me me where to check the status of my resume.i hv an tat app id with me!plz anybody!1 :( :huh:

#5 subhashini Nagarajan

subhashini Nagarajan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 02:51 PM

Hey guyz, i m frm pune!I also aplied for the CTS freshers opening!I didnt received any mail! plz tell me me where to check the status of my resume.i hv an tat app id with me! plz anybody!1 :( :huh:

https://careers.cogn...heckStatus.aspx Enter d application ID given to u and ur BD. U vil be able to check d status nd can view d hall ticket if shortlisted.

#6 Kumar4ever

Kumar4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:10 AM

i am from bglr..i got hall ticket on yesterday(15th march).....can any body plz tell me the requirement of cts written?also plz tell me how many members attended and how many totally selected so that i can go for CTS test....Thank You Friends..pknpsn@gmail.com

#7 arunmanikumar

arunmanikumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:33 PM

Hi siva me too havn't received call letter from cts im from chennai i applied on 22nd febraury my id starting with 2my percentage is 72.... wat is ur id and wen u have applied? Wat is ur percentage?

#8 aravinthancse

aravinthancse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:23 PM

hi friends / Respectable sir, Jan 8th i attend final hr round of cts off campus at mepz chennai.still i din get any response. so can you tel me how to get those details..?