Photo
- - - - -

Doubt on what to put in resume about the aggregate

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 chethan l

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

hi i am fresher with 59.75 aggregate ..can anyone please tell me whether i should attend an interview if they ask cut off 60... and what should i mention in my resume about my aggregate..should i mention as 59.75 itself or can i round it off to 60 and can attend the interviews ..please suggest me...

#2 arunmanikumar

arunmanikumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:37 PM

hi i am fresher with 59.75 aggregate ..can anyone please tell me whether i should attend an interview if they ask cut off 60... and what should i mention in my resume about my aggregate..should i mention as 59.75 itself or can i round it off to 60 and can attend the interviews ..please suggest me...

in your overall university mark sheet itself your mark is rounded off to 60% know so you dnt need to worry.

#3 chethan l

chethan l

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

in your overall university mark sheet itself your mark is rounded off to 60% know so you dnt need to worry.

no in university degree certificate they wont round it off... my over all degree result as per the certificate given by the university is second class...that is the problem..i am confused few of my friends suggested me to round it off but i dont know exactly Wat to do.. so any suggestions please????

#4 srinivas sravani

srinivas sravani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:13 PM

[quote name='chethan l' date='Mar 6 2010, 09:58 PM' post='67634']
no in university degree certificate they wont round it off... my over all degree result as per the certificate given by the university is second class...that is the problem..i am confused few of my friends suggested me to round it off but i dont know exactly Wat to do.. so any suggestions please????

most of the companies will consider your percentage 60%. why because if the percentsge id more than 59.50% is definatlly considered as 605 only
\

#5 blackprety

blackprety

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:23 PM

No.. u must not round off..!!

#6 murali krishna bandaru

murali krishna bandaru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

No.. u must not round off..!!

you are in a peculiar problem,actually u will get as second class in degree certificate and i think u cant make it 60 bcoz ,if u ever get 60 then u will get first class in certificate but this is not problem with persons who gets (ex 64.78)they can round of it to 65 bcoz there iz no change in division(both r of first class only)

#7 frank castle

frank castle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

Some companies strictly ask for exact figure and nothing like rounding is given preference.But this thing should not worry as u can try for some small companies will give you an opportunity to learn and empower yourself with new set of skills.

#8 Vishal P Sharma

Vishal P Sharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

Hmm...very tricky situation...I think ideally companies do not want you to round off because then there is another debate on to what extent should they be allowing to round off.In fact some companies ask for percentage upto 2 decimal points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users