• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Uttam Siva

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:12 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "TCS" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:
http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/TCS/

Hi friends,
I's just sharing the TCS online application links for the benefit of those who don't know how to apply.
Currently, there is no fresher recruitment going on at TCS.
Apply at below links, so TCS may call us when recruitment starts this year.

Best of Luck!

TCS

Students from Engineering and PG
https://grs.tcs.com/.../EntryLevel.jsp

Home page:
http://www.careers.t...CareersHome.jsp

All the best !

#2 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "TCS" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:
http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/TCS/

#3 Flora Napoleon

Flora Napoleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:42 PM

Hi i have already registered in their careers portal and i have an ID given by them for further communications.. Is that necessary to register again ???

#4 Uttam Siva

Uttam Siva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,939 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:48 PM

Hi i have already registered in their careers portal and i have an ID given by them for further communications.. Is that necessary to register again ???

Personally I don't think you need to register again. However, just try to register afresh to see if the system allows ur registration. If not, your resume may already be there with them.

#5 jahira

jahira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:55 PM

hi..i'm tryng 2 apply 4 tcs in gvn URL....i'm gvng every details exactly...eventhough its sayng dat.."Dear candidate your profile doesnt match our selection criteria".....nw wt to do...is der any1 come across d same pbs...pls help me 2 get rid of dis pblm

#6 balaji moorthy

balaji moorthy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:22 PM

Personally I don't think you need to register again. However, just try to register afresh to see if the system allows ur registration. If not, your resume may already be there with them.

Thanks for sharing brother But this is for 2009 passout only... I'm 2008 passout.. i cant able to reg it.. it shows followin msg "Dear candidate,your profile Doesnot meet our selection criteria!"

#7 PSriharsha

PSriharsha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

oh man this is only for 2009 passed outs. he can mention that in the site rite. it took me 15 mins to fill all the details then he says "Dear Candidate, your profile doesnot meet our Selection Criteria !". i looked into the page source code and found that this is only for 2009 passed outs

#8 nandha86

nandha86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

Thanks for the information,, i have registered successfully.

#9 JobHunter07

JobHunter07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:33 AM

sad i tried to enter the site mentioned above n i got his :( Oops! This link appears to be broken.Suggestion:Search on Google:

#10 Hari R

Hari R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:15 AM

I have applied for this but When r they gonna call for test?? tcs already has taken many freshers from 2009 ryt will they call again??

#11 shalini kumaresh

shalini kumaresh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:53 PM

sad i tried to enter the site mentioned above n i got hisOops! This link appears to be broken.

#12 suraj ranganath

suraj ranganath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:55 PM

The Link that is provided above is not working. Is there any alternatives??? :huh:

#13 Arun Padmanabha Iyer

Arun Padmanabha Iyer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:18 PM

Did anyone get any response, after registration? I've registered some weeks ago, but didn't get any response yet. But, got an reference id.

#14 NANDA KUMAR M

NANDA KUMAR M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:39 PM

Hi frnds, Is it true that TCS will recruit the freshers? If yes,when we will be called for written exam?

#15 puneetv

puneetv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:41 PM

I registered at the link bt got his message "We're sorry. There was some trouble displaying the page you requested. You can navigate to another page using the navigation bar above or use this link to go back to the Careers Homepage. "What does this means......Am I registered successfully or should I register again....... :huh:

#16 F.V.PORCI

F.V.PORCI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:38 PM

I registered at the link bt got this message "We're sorry. There was some trouble displaying the page you requested. You can navigate to another page using the navigation bar above or use this link to go back to the Careers Homepage. " hi, im also a 2009 passed out engineer, even im not able to register, is the link broken in tcs or else they have stopped recruiting?

#17 sowmya.sparks

sowmya.sparks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 06:55 PM

Hi,I too got registered long back and got the reference ID.But where to check the status of the ID that we received. In CTS there was provision for it. In TCS site they ask for login ID and password which we dont have. TCS is calling who were recruited through campus. 1 of my frn got joining date this month itself. Will they recruit more ppl out of campus too....

#18 vishwanath nataraj

vishwanath nataraj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:49 PM

Hi,I too got registered long back and got the reference ID.But where to check the status of the ID that we received. In CTS there was provision for it. In TCS site they ask for login ID and password which we dont have. TCS is calling who were recruited through campus. 1 of my frn got joining date this month itself. Will they recruit more ppl out of campus too....

Is This eligible for 2008 passed outs also.. pls tel??

#19 k.vasanthi vani

k.vasanthi vani

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:37 PM

hi, my tcs exam is on sunday(23 may),-hyderabadany one got mail from themplz rpy

#20 123Sharma

123Sharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:43 AM

hi, my tcs exam is on sunday(23 may),-hyderabad any one got mail from them plz rpy

hi, i hav applied twice for the same n either time i got an ID. What to do with that ID?How can i check my status? How did u got the mail from them abt the exam?? plz help me out?