Photo
- - - - -

SHREDS KERALA Recruitment

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FATHIMA SUHANA.B

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:34 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Hi all,I've got information that SHREDS KERALA organisation is conducting recruitment drives for many MNC companies. Do anybody know about it? Is this true? If so, please, tell me how to prepare for it.

#2 Manikandan S

Manikandan S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

Yes, it is true. To attend their recruitment drives (which is usually conducted in Cochin), you'll have to register here. You'll be provided with a registration number and when you're attending your first test, you'll have to take an admit card for Rs.300.

You can use this card to attend any number of recruitment drives organized by them. And for each company, you'll have to pay Rs.100 as fee.

So far I've attended recruitment drives for 3 companies - Huawei, Cordys and Oracle and cleared the preliminary rounds of Huawei and Oracle.

For Oracle, in their website they had mentioned that recruitment would be for the post of graduate engineer. After all the initial short-listing was a done, we were called to Banglore for the further rounds. Instead of recruiting us as graduate engineers, we were told that we would be working for Application Support.

And for Huawei, I couldn't clear the technical round. So before you apply for a job through their website, make sure that the job fits your profile. And about preparation, prepare as though you'd do for other companies. For some companies, they mention what kind of sections you'll have for the written test. Mostly technical rounds are conducted either in the venue or in the office of the recruiting organization, either on the same day of the test or on the next business day.

Hope this helps. Posted Image

#3 FATHIMA SUHANA.B

FATHIMA SUHANA.B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:26 AM

Thanks a lot for giving me the information regarding it....let me try my level best..

#4 CHANDRASEKAR R

CHANDRASEKAR R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:24 PM

I'm going to attend Huawei written test on 18th of this month at Cochin. Let me know the written test pattern of Huawei for this year(2010 freshers). I belongs to Computer( MCA) department. Please guide me to prepare for the interview. I'm preparing the list of things,Quantitative AptitudeCritical ReasoningVerbalC,Computer NetworkData structureand all my projects.Should i study more subjects or is it enough. Please help me to face the interview. I'm really confusing...... Please provide a clear root for Huawei. Reg,Chandrasekar

#5 somaranipatnaik

somaranipatnaik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:39 PM

I'm going to attend Huawei written test on 18th of this month at Cochin. Let me know the written test pattern of Huawei for this year(2010 freshers). I belongs to Computer( MCA) department. Please guide me to prepare for the interview. I'm preparing the list of things, Quantitative Aptitude Critical Reasoning Verbal C, Computer Network Data structure and all my projects. Should i study more subjects or is it enough. Please help me to face the interview. I'm really confusing...... Please provide a clear root for Huawei. Reg, Chandrasekar

hey r they allowing 2008 batch students also?

#6 Manikandan S

Manikandan S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:17 PM

I'm going to attend Huawei written test on 18th of this month at Cochin. Let me know the written test pattern of Huawei for this year(2010 freshers). I belongs to Computer( MCA) department. Please guide me to prepare for the interview. I'm preparing
the list of things,

Quantitative Aptitude
Critical Reasoning
Verbal

C,
Computer Network
Data structure
and all my projects.

Should i study more subjects or is it enough. Please help me to face the interview. I'm really confusing...... Please provide a clear root for Huawei.

Reg,
Chandrasekar

Chandrasekar,

For the written test, what you've prepared would be more than enough. As far as the technical interview is concerned, I would suggest you look into C++ as well.

I had earlier attended Huawei's recruitment drive organized by ShredsKerala. But, couldn't make it past the first technical round. In the technical round, I was asked questions on C++, Data structures and quite a lot of puzzles too.

Once you clear the written test, you'd have two technical rounds followed by an HR round. Hope this helps.Posted Image

#7 Manikandan S

Manikandan S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

hey r they allowing 2008 batch students also?

No. As per the information given in ShredsKerala.org, only 2010 batch freshers are being called.