Photo

mainframe center(job assured)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sakthi111

Posted 01 August 2006 - 12:09 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Hai friends,I'm sakthivel. I have completed my Engineering in information technologywith 71% in 2006. I am interested in software field and so i have completed C,C++ course. But now i find that my qualification is not enough to get a job now. so i decided to study a job oriented mainframecourse. tell me the institutions details.pleasesakthvel

#2 SatyaSivaji

SatyaSivaji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:36 PM

My name satya sivaji.I'm doing course on mainframes.I'm giving an advise to people who wants to enter into the mainframes.Select a best Institue and before joining into that check the previous placement list.And present faculty,how they teaching.

#3 abhijit gargote

abhijit gargote

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:23 AM

[quote name='SatyaSivaji' date='Nov 19 2006, 11:36 PM' post='13718'] My name satya sivaji.I'm doing course on mainframes.I'm giving an advise to people who wants to enter into the mainframes.Select a best Institue and before joining into that check the previous placement list.And present faculty,how they teaching.

Go to google , type TOP TEN IBM training institutes and select one of them only.As your marks are good you wont have any problem in getting placed.The ones i heard are HTMT, MAPLES, MAINTEC.

DONT GO FOR JOB GUARENTEED COURSES
......i mean they will charge double for job guarentee.The course fees should be somewhere around 35,000 only not more.

Check for the faculty, cause good faculty means the ones with industry experience.Sometime they keep just trained people, who have done the course some months before you.These people can try to help but definately not worth the money you are going to spend.SO take Sample classes if possible.

Best of Luck.
Abhijit Gargote

#4 kanchanj2000

kanchanj2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:28 PM

Well, I suggest you to go Maples for mainframes... they have an excellent staff and good labs.Placement is also good. I have done my mainframes there.good luck

#5 Reku

Reku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

Hi Friend,I will suggest you to join course in PMS Information Systems, because they will provide you quality training it is not like class room training. Trainers are having more than 20yrs to 30yrs industrial experience in Mainframe field. Placement wise also they are performing good. Because i have undergone mainframe training in PMS Information System only and now i got placement in MNC Company. Thank you.