Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

(FRESHERS) Walk-In @ 'BEROE INC' : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / M.Sc / B.Sc / Arts & Humanities / PGDPM / MBA : Research Analysts : On 29 Dec 2009

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ChetanaS

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:36 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Beroe Inc (www.beroe-inc.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Beroe Inc. is a Procurement Intelligence provider of choice for several Fortune 500 clients. Beroe manages spend worth approximately 12 billion dollars in a wide variety of commodities and services. Beroe provides market intelligence (Research) on commodities in the following verticals:

Base metals Crude oil Derivatives Products and Services Specialty Chemicals Agricultural Products Pharmaceutical Services Paper and Paper products Low cost country sourcing Beroe Green Beroe Risk (risk mitigation) Steel & Logistics

In short, we are in the information's business, providing research solutions to our clients.

Dear Chetana,

We would like you to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

Fresher Walk-In : Research Analysts : On 29 December 2009
www.ChetanaS.com
We are currently hiring Research Analysts!

Walk-In Location: Bangalore, Karnataka

Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu

Eligibility Criteria:
B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc / B.Sc / Arts & Humanities / PGDPM / MBA
Minimum 60 % throughout academics
Freshers, and candidates with less than 5 Years of experience may apply
Candidates not meeting the above Qualification criteria will not be allowed
www.ChetanaS.com
Desired Experience: 0 to 5 Years

Important: This is NOT a Software Development job. This is a Market Intelligence (Research) job.

Important: Please read below Job Profile carefully and Walk-In only if you are interested.

The Job Description (Research Analyst) would be primarily engaged in the following set of activities:
Primary Research & Secondary research (Identification of sources of information, extraction of information through multiple data sources to arrive at a research report)
Competitive Analysis
Project presentation
Manage specific research & consulting projects - analysis and delivery of information
Ensure high quality and timely delivery of assignments

www.ChetanaS.com
Please log onto our website for the interview preparation guide and a more in-depth understanding of the job description under the 'Careers' section.

If you are interested in above job profile, Come with a hard copy of your resume to go through with our evaluations.

An interview preparation guide is also available on our website for you to download under the 'Careers' section. Please ensure you go through our website (www.beroe-inc.com) before you come in for the interview.

For your information and planning:

The assessments would happen on the same day (from Morning until evening).

Walk-In Date: On 29 December 2009 (Tuesday) : 9 AM
www.ChetanaS.com
Walk-In Venue:
"F" Block Seminal Hall,
PES Institute of Technology
100 feet Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage
Bangalore - 560085

www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

Posted Image

#2 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,344 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:59 PM

Important Note from Chetana:

The Walk-In will be happening on 29 December 2009 @ BANGALORE

If selected, the Job Location will be @ CHENNAI

This is NOT a Software Development job. This is a Market Intelligence (Research) job.

Please read the Job Profile carefully and Walk-In only if you are interested.

#3 Poornima Ramamurthy

Poornima Ramamurthy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 10:01 AM

are B.E candidates eligible for this job

#4 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,344 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:49 PM

are B.E candidates eligible for this job

Yes ! If you are interested in Market Intelligence (Research) job profile.

Please note that this is NOT for Software Development.

#5 loginvarun

loginvarun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:15 PM

hi chetanas memberI am a new member in your family and also new in Bangalore.I am B-Tech. 2009 passout.I want to make some new friend in Bangalore. This is my mobile no. ......... Please SMS me any new walkin for freshers.RegardsVarun Sharma

#6 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,344 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:28 PM

hi chetanas member

I am a new member in your family and also new in Bangalore.
I am B-Tech. 2009 passout.
I want to make some new friend in Bangalore. This is my mobile no. ......... Please SMS me any new walkin for freshers.

Regards

Varun Sharma

Hi Varun,

Welcome to ChetanaS. Hope you will find your dream job through ChetanaS. Try to check the job sections regularly. If you have any doubts, you can post in this forum, and many Chetanaites are very nice to help you as much as possible.

Note:
I have removed your Mobile Number from above posting, because some people may misuse it if it's given publicly.
However, you can send it to anyone (through Personal Message in this forum) and make them friends.
The more you communicate with others and make a 'people network', the more you will be benefited to know more job information.