Google+ (FRESHERS) 'CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK' : Freshers Requirement : Last Date - 26 Dec 2009 - BANK JOBS - ChetanaSforum

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

(FRESHERS) 'CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK' : Freshers Requirement : Last Date - 26 Dec 2009

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ramakrishna.N

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:38 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK (CSB) (www.csb.co.in)
www.ChetanaS.com
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as officers in Grade-I (Assistant Managers) for branches in the states of Delhi, Rajasthan, UP, Orissa, Haryana, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Punjab, Goa, and Chandigarh (U.T.) :

Officers (Assistant Managers) Grade-I
www.ChetanaS.com
Qualification : Graduates/ Post Graduates in Science with 60% marks OR Graduates/ Post Graduates in Arts, Commerce and others with 55% marks OR 3 Professional qualifications (Graduation/ Post Graduation) with 60% marks,

Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/- 

Procedure to Apply :
Application, complete in all respects along with the attested true copies of certificates/testimonials to prove age, educational qualifications, experience, permanent residence etc. is to be sent to:

The Deputy General Manager (HRD & Compliance)
The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd., Head Office, CSB Bhavan, St. Marys’ College Road
Thrissur – 680020, Kerala

Last Date : 26/12/2009
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Ritesh Raj Chaudhary

Ritesh Raj Chaudhary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:59 PM

HELLO,MY NAME IS RITESH RAJ CHAUDHARY. I AM FROM KANGRA ,HIMACHAL PRADESH. I HAVE COMPLETED MY BACHELORS OF TECHNOLOGY STUDIES IN MECHANICS WITH 64% AGGREGATE FROM PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. AS I HAVE COMPLETED MY EDUCATION IN 2009 .NOW I AM SEEKING A POSITION TO UTILIZE MY SKILLS AND ABILITIES THAT OFFERS PROFESSIONAL GROWTH WHILE BEING RESOURCEFUL, INNOVATIVE AND FLEXIBLE.HELP ME FOR GETTING A JOB IN THIS REPUTED ORGANISATION. I SHALL BE THANKFUL TO YOU.THANKING YOURITESH RAJ CHAUDHARY