Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

(FRESHERS) 'SVC BANK' : Freshers Requirement : Last Date - 10 Jan 2010

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PIRATE

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:25 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd (www.svcbank.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
Officers
www.ChetanaS.com
Qualification : Second Class Degree of a recognized University/ Post Graduate/ Double graduate of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aforesaid examination

Age Limit : Not more than 32 years *

Selection Process: Candidates will have to appear for written test to be conducted by the Bank. The successful candidates will be called for an interview. The selected candidates will be initially appointed as trainees and subsequently on probation, subject to their being found medically fit for employment.

Procedure to Apply :
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility norms need to send the application along with a Demand Draft / Pay Order (Non-Refundable) of Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty Only) in favor of The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Ltd payable at Mumbai.

Application has to be in the prescribed format affixed with your latest passport size photograph. The applications should reach at Post Box No. 8597, Kandivali East, Mumbai 400101 on or before 10th January 2010 .
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Ritesh Raj Chaudhary

Ritesh Raj Chaudhary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:03 PM

HELLO,MY NAME IS RITESH RAJ CHAUDHARY. I AM FROM KANGRA ,HIMACHAL PRADESH. I HAVE COMPLETED MY BACHELORS OF TECHNOLOGY STUDIES IN MECHANICS WITH 64% AGGREGATE FROM PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. AS I HAVE COMPLETED MY EDUCATION IN 2009 .NOW I AM SEEKING A POSITION TO UTILIZE MY SKILLS AND ABILITIES THAT OFFERS PROFESSIONAL GROWTH WHILE BEING RESOURCEFUL, INNOVATIVE AND FLEXIBLE.HELP ME FOR GETTING A JOB IN THIS REPUTED ORGANISATION. I SHALL BE THANKFUL TO YOU.THANKING YOURITESH RAJ CHAUDHARY