karthikeyang

BELIVE IN YOU BELIVE THE HARDWORK-U'LL GET SUCCESS

Hi alll, im karthik...see basically ppl will say as luck ...pls dont belive in luckk.....see ur hardwork only gives u luick but luck wont come as just......i have attended 20+ companies ....many i selected and i didnt like due to bond...mostly small level companies will ask bond MNC wont do that..... finally i got placed and joined in NSN[NOKIASIEMENS NETWORKS LTD]..here t otall 5 rounds i cleared all and got cal for my joining..] so keep in mind..dont be sit idle at home go go go and search sooon u'll get placed.. god will help and give luck only who work HARD. OK.. :rolleyes:

Hi alll, im karthik...see basically ppl will say as luck ...pls dont belive in luckk.....see ur hardwork only gives u luick but luck wont come as just...... i have attended 20+ companies ....many i selected and i didnt like due to bond...mostly small level companies will ask bond MNC wont do that..... finally i got placed and joined in NSN[NOKIASIEMENS NETWORKS LTD]..here t otall 5 rounds i cleared all and got cal for my joining.. ] so keep in mind..dont be sit idle at home go go go and search sooon u'll get placed.. god will help and give luck only who work HARD. OK.. :rolleyes:

Congratulation buddy..

hi karthik this is muralikri. I completed engineering this year. first i got placed for one bpo in banglore, because some some problem i came out from there. now i working in sutherland as customer support executive. i want to releive from here. i want to work in any core job. I saw that u r working in nokiasiemens. today i applied for nokiasiemens openings. may i know what kind of process that one, what kind of interview rounds will be there and what preparation i have to take for the interview.waiting for ur reply.thanks

i am a 2008 mca passed out and have 71.02% in my mca and above 65% through out and i am still unable to get a job till date can any body help me i have been trained in .net and trying for a job in .net can any body help me or suggest me as what will be good for me please help i am frustrated and ditorted feel like dying or commiting a suicide i have attended 13 companies till date but could not succeed

Very nice, Its motivated me a lot ..Really believe your self and do hard work. U will get success.Thanks everyone ,

I am having the interview with NSN...so can anyone please share about its selection process rounds. Please help me to prepare for the interview.Thanks in advance.

Not really, you need to have a good profile. What you had was dearth of opportunity as there was stiff competition besides your own specific choice. A candidate has to have a strong profile to be useful for sitting for placements. So this is does not applies to me.

Congratulations by the way on the job  :)