Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karthikeyang

WITHOUT HARDWORK NOTHING WE CAN ACHIEVE..

HI ALL.. I LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE IN JOB SEARCHING....ON JANUARY I STARTED FOR JOB HUNT .1.INFOSYS-OUT IN APPS2.SIEMENS-OUT IN APPS.3.TCE-THEY DIDNT TOOK ANYONE4.IFLEX--THEY TOOK IN REFERENCE SO THIS ALSO WASTE...THEN AFTER COLLEGE OVER I STARTED WITH..1.AMAZON-IN FINAL HR OUT,.THEN MANY COMPANIOES 15+..NOW FINALLY I SELECTED AND JOINED IN NOKIASIEMENS NETWORKS LTD,ASCENDAS CHENNAISO ONE THING I LIKE TO SAY..NO JOB MEANS GO GO GO OUT AND SEARCH AS MUCH AS U...FOR THE PAST 5 MONTHS.IM IN JOB HUNT WITHOUT PROPER FOOD.FOR THIS I GOT MANY HEALTH PROBLEM./SO KEEP THIS IN MIND WITHOUT HARDWORK NO ONE CAN HELP EVEN GOD..GOD WILL GIVE ALL WHO WORK HARD....SO U PPL WORKHARD AND U ACHIEVBE EASILY.........ALL D BEST

HI ALL.. I LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE IN JOB SEARCHING....ON JANUARY I STARTED FOR JOB HUNT . 1.INFOSYS-OUT IN APPS 2.SIEMENS-OUT IN APPS. 3.TCE-THEY DIDNT TOOK ANYONE 4.IFLEX--THEY TOOK IN REFERENCE SO THIS ALSO WASTE... THEN AFTER COLLEGE OVER I STARTED WITH.. 1.AMAZON-IN FINAL HR OUT,.THEN MANY COMPANIOES 15+.. NOW FINALLY I SELECTED AND JOINED IN NOKIASIEMENS NETWORKS LTD,ASCENDAS CHENNAI SO ONE THING I LIKE TO SAY..NO JOB MEANS GO GO GO OUT AND SEARCH AS MUCH AS U...FOR THE PAST 5 MONTHS.IM IN JOB HUNT WITHOUT PROPER FOOD.FOR THIS I GOT MANY HEALTH PROBLEM./ SO KEEP THIS IN MIND WITHOUT HARDWORK NO ONE CAN HELP EVEN GOD.. GOD WILL GIVE ALL WHO WORK HARD....SO U PPL WORKHARD AND U ACHIEVBE EASILY......... ALL D BEST

Sir, Congratulations on your appointment with Nokia Siemens Networks Ltd. A great company to start off with. Also a very Happy New Year 2010 too. Sir, I have a small query, if you don't mind can you tell me your aggregate in graduation? I am asking because you seem to have gotten into the best of companies and returned with a negative. I have an aggregate of about 6.8 CGPA :blink: , how would you rate it? Do you feel I have a good chance of getting into good companies first up? Thank You. Regds Varun.