ramky.n

(FRESHERS) 'COLLABERA' : Fresher Recruitment : BE / B.Tech

Collabera
www.ChetanaS.com
Collabera is a global IT services company that provides business-centric, end-to-end Information Technology solutions. With over 4000 dedicated professionals we serve global 2000 clients in the Technology, Communications & Media, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Retail industries.

One of the key value drivers for Collabera clients is our Collaborative Engagement Model enabled by a global footprint of 22 locations and 7 development centers. Our engagement model leverages a multi tier service delivery model with proven engagement methodologies, SEI CMMI Level 5 processes and global resourcing to accelerate client return on investment.

Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
www.ChetanaS.com
Education: B.E/B.Tech - 2009 Passout

Job Description:
1. Minimum of 65 % of marks in Engg
2. Streams: CSE, IT, ECE, EEE
3. Compensation offered: 3.2 Lakhs
4. 2 Years Bond
5. Should hold offer from any of Tier 1 IT Services Company – Infosys, Wipro, Satyam, Cognizant, HCL, TCS
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

Posted Image

Hi,I don't have any offer from Tier 1 IT Services Company listed. Can anyone help me whether i can apply.. or not

Hi All,

I think eligible Freshers can apply at: fresherscareer (at) collabera.com

All the very best.

hi ,do anybody have hr email id or phone no.?i am 2009 passout and have offer letter from 3 companies but not tier 1.so i need to confirm my eligiblity.please help.

my cv got selected for interview will be held on 19th decDoes any one know people working in collabera?If yes please help me to get the reference details

my cv got selected for interview will be held on 19th dec Does any one know people working in collabera? If yes please help me to get the reference details

hi evn i too gt a call 4 intrw on sat .. wats ur time of intrw...wht do u thhink is it gonna be vry tough, n hw many people dey r in need of??.. m 4m ece.. xpctations vry less

hi.. alli had my intrw .it was gud.. hw abt others??..there were 3 rounds,, in last dey said that result will be intimated on monday..anyone who gt d same reply...do reply///

hi.. all i had my intrw .it was gud.. hw abt others??..there were 3 rounds,, in last dey said that result will be intimated on monday.. anyone who gt d same reply...do reply///

Yes Bineeta, Even I went to the interview and it was good. The results would be on monday. Any idea if the location is Bangalore or chennai? I have this confusion....:

Hi I also attended the same; done well; If anyone received the call, pls do reply

Yes Bineeta, Even I went to the interview and it was good. The results would be on monday. Any idea if the location is Bangalore or chennai? I have this confusion....:

Hi kirti. The location will be bangalore, as i asked the hr, d same question.. did u gt any reply 4m dem yet.. i called ysterday.. dey said dey will call 2day gt no response yet..:(

Hi Kirti, today i call and asked abt the result; Responses are: result is in processing status; will call when the process has completed

Hi kirti. The location will be bangalore, as i asked the hr, d same question.. did u gt any reply 4m dem yet.. i called ysterday.. dey said dey will call 2day gt no response yet..:(

Hi all Chetanaites..

Today got call 4m HR.. and they called to give OFFER LETTER...:):)

Very happy ! finally dream to get a job came TRUE........
The package is 3.2 lkhs pa n bond is of 1 lakh.

So, wanna know who else joining on 4TH JAN 2010.

n last but not least..a big THANKS TO CHETANAS.. 4 giving us such valuable information about walkins all time..

Thanks a lot ...

Hi all Chetanaites..

n last but not least..a big THANKS TO CHETANAS.. 4 giving us such valuable information about walkins all time..

Thanks a lot ...

hi bineeta,
that's really great news.
heartful congratulations and all the best 4 your future.
I heard Collabera is a very good company.

Hi Bineeta,

Congrates.... Happy to hear this news

All the best for your career

If you come to know any off campus or walk in , pls let me know

Hi all Chetanaites..

Thanks a lot ...

Hi all Chetanaites..

Thanks a lot ...

Wonderful Bineeta, All the best for your future and do let us know if u come across such wonderful opportunity again. :) :)

Congrats Bineeta... Wish u all success for ur future :)

Hi all Chetanaites..

Thanks a lot ...

thats great and m happy to hear it. all the best for ur future @COLLABERA. if u know any openings kindly do let us know.