Followers 0
Vineela

(FRESHERS) 'TERADATA' : Weekend Drive : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / MSc

Teradata (www.teradata.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
Weekend Drive - Freshers - Product Organisation, Teradata, Mumbai/ Pune
www.ChetanaS.com
Educational Requirement :
- Freshers with degree in Computer Science/ IT (B.Tech / M. Tech / MCA/M.Sc.- Full Time Course Only).
- > 60% throughout his academic background
- Year of Passing - 2008 only

Technical Skill Set Required :
* Sound Knowledge of DBA Concepts
* Sound RDBMS Knowledge

Other Skills Required :
* Good Communication Skills - Mandatory
* Eye for Detail
* Willingness to Learn

Interview Process :
Aptitude Test
Personal Technical Interview

Key Skills :
Fresher, SQL, Oracle, 2008, DBA

Job Location : Mumbai, Pune

Desired Experience : 0-1 Years
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

Posted Image

Actually when i applied, i could not find out the address information regarding the walk in, is it a scheduled week end walk in??is this this week end or next week end??

I saw ur post on tera - data week end walk in i applied for it but may i kno which week end is it this week or the next week?????????

I saw ur post on tera - data week end walk in i applied for it but may i kno which week end is it this week or the next week?????????

Hi.. this is for your information that i called up Teradata office yesterday and the hr informed me that there is a drive on 12th Decemeber in mumbai and on 19th decemeber in pune... i would suggest call up mumbai number and talk to the hr about your queries....

Hi.. this is for your information that i called up Teradata office yesterday and the hr informed me that there is a drive on 12th Decemeber in mumbai and on 19th decemeber in pune... i would suggest call up mumbai number and talk to the hr about your queries....

Thank you for this very valuable information cos i have to start to mumbai from chennai by train, and some of ma friends also plannin to come n theres a week left exactly...! <_< Is it a networking type job profile??

Can any one provide me with contact details for TERADATA mumbai HR ? Thanks in advance.

Teradata Mumbai number is +91-22-66447355 and Pune number is +91-20-66442000 if u want the address just ask them and get all the details regarding the skills and pls update in this forum.................. thanks B)