Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tranquilmoney

(FRESHERS) 'MM IMAGINE TECHNOLOGIES' : Fresher Recruitment : Trainee Software Programmers : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2009 / 2008 / 2007 Passout

MM Imagine Technologies Pvt Ltd (www.tranquilmoney.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Dear Chetanaites,

We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

Fresher Recruitment : Trainee Software Programmers : BE / B.Tech / MCA
www.ChetanaS.com
Job Position: Trainee Programmer

Job Category: IT / Software

* Important: This is a direct job with our Company.

Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu

Desired Qualification:
BE / B.Tech / MCA : Computer Science (CSE) & Information Technology (IT) branches only.
• 2009 / 2008 / 2007 Passout
• Minimum aggregate percentage of 60 %

Desired Skills:
• Should have good analytical skills.
• Should have strong passion towards programming and learning.
• Willing to work in varied technologies.
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

* This is NOT a Walk-In. You need to apply at given Email Id & Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.

* Please apply ONLY IF you have above mentioned skills. Clearly mention the same in your resume. Otherwise, your resume will NOT be considered.

If eligible, Please send your resume at : tranquilmoney_freshers@ChetanaSforum.com

Last Date to Apply: 20 November 2009

Job Code: CHETANAS

Please mentioned the Subject Line of your Email in the below format:

<Job Code> - <Job Position> - <Technical Skills> - <Qualification & Branch> - <Percentage> - <Year of Passout> - <Years Of Experience> - <Current Location>

Example:

CHETANAS - Trainee Programmer - C, C++, JAVA - B.Tech (CSE) - 74 % - 2009 - Fresher - Chennai

* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.

www.ChetanaS.com
Thanks & Regards,
HR,
MM Imagine Technologies P Ltd

Thanks a lot chetanas it helped me a lot!

Other than CSE/IT Engg. Graduates are Eligible ???

Hi Rahul,

The Company has informed us they will consider only CSE / IT graduates.

Thanks a lot chetanas it helped me a lot!

did u get any mail reg the interview?

Hi krithikajyothi, srsrsr

I got a call from them when I posted my resume. Thanks to ChetanaS !

I wrote the exam (Online) the very next day.
Its an Aptitude Test.About 50 qns in there i guess.

1 Hour is the limit i dont remember about that.
Apps was slightly tough and cant finish it in time.

Yesterday i called them and asked about the results.
They said they will announce within this week after taking tests for all peoples.
If you have any doubt ask me though.

regards,
Rimmon

I attended the written test on 17th November. It was an online test. Duration : 1 hourTotal number of questions : 50 (Multiple Choice)Questions were a mix of the following:1. General aptitude. ( Practice problems from R.S. Aggarwal's Quantitative Aptitude )2. Alphabet and number series. (You'd be given a set of alphabets, and you'll have to find out from the list of given alternatives, the one following the same pattern as the given set. Some 12-14 questions were of this format) 3. Pseudo code. (Some code was given and I was asked to find out from the list of given alternatives, the output or a statement that completes the given code snipped)4. Verbal reasoning. (You'd be given a problem statement and asked to choose the correct one from the given alternatives) Hope this helps :)

Thanks Manics,Pretty good Explanation.Yo shared clearly!Well guys hope this info helps a lot!

Hi krithikajyothi, srsrsr

I got a call from them when I posted my resume. Thanks to ChetanaS !

I wrote the exam (Online) the very next day.
Its an Aptitude Test.About 50 qns in there i guess.

1 Hour is the limit i dont remember about that.
Apps was slightly tough and cant finish it in time.

Yesterday i called them and asked about the results.
They said they will announce within this week after taking tests for all peoples.
If you have any doubt ask me though.

regards,
Rimmon

r u a 2009 passout...may i know ur skill set...????i didnt get any mail yet

I attended the written test on 17th November. It was an online test. Duration : 1 hour Total number of questions : 50 (Multiple Choice) Questions were a mix of the following: 1. General aptitude. ( Practice problems from R.S. Aggarwal's Quantitative Aptitude ) 2. Alphabet and number series. (You'd be given a set of alphabets, and you'll have to find out from the list of given alternatives, the one following the same pattern as the given set. Some 12-14 questions were of this format) 3. Pseudo code. (Some code was given and I was asked to find out from the list of given alternatives, the output or a statement that completes the given code snipped) 4. Verbal reasoning. (You'd be given a problem statement and asked to choose the correct one from the given alternatives) Hope this helps :)

hi may i know ur skill set

hi may i know ur skill set

Yup. 2009 passout. C and Java. Nothing more :) I presume they're conducting the written test in batches. Some are being called only now.

Anyone attended Tech HR? Any updates?

Anyone attended Tech HR? Any updates?

Hey looks like only U and Rimmon got call for written test...!!! :blink:

To krithikajyothi,
I am 2009 passout.My skills are C,C++,JAVA.
Other than check my signature below lol.

To Manics,
I called them before they said they are scheduling tests for ppls.
Then only they have to tnk about further proces.

Haha hey Flora!,
When i walkin there was another two gals attended with me.
I also enquired, they received calls via Chetanas only.
So i am sure they will call you.

regards,
Rimmon

Hey looks like only U and Rimmon got call for written test...!!! :blink:

Posted Image

I was shortlisted for the next round. Unfortunately, had Zoho written test at the same time. I asked them to advance the interview. The answer was no. So, as the old tamil saying goes, "left something currently in possession, and desired to get something that flies", ended up losing both.

Ah. Where was I again.Posted Image *cries inconsolably*

Hi,Don feel .don worry...definitely u ll get good job soon.can you do One help ??Can you please tell how to apply for ZOHO?I tried with the link given at Chetanas.But after uploading the resume, i did not get any messages or intimation or acknowledgmentto my email id.I even tried with various browsers.But none was helpful.Can you please tell me the procedurehow to apply for zoho...?Can you please send the link, if possible..Thanks in advance.bye,..

Hi, Don feel . don worry... definitely u ll get good job soon. can you do One help ?? Can you please tell how to apply for ZOHO? I tried with the link given at Chetanas. But after uploading the resume, i did not get any messages or intimation or acknowledgment to my email id. I even tried with various browsers. But none was helpful. Can you please tell me the procedure how to apply for zoho...? Can you please send the link, if possible.. Thanks in advance. bye,..

Hey Sri, I applied in August and got the call in November. I guess its the same link. https://people.zoho.com/ats/EmbedIndResult....dercolor=000000 Some of my friends attended the written test directly. Neither did they apply in the aforementioned website nor did they receive any mail from the company. But, that was 2-3 days back. Why don't you approach the venue directly?

I suppose you've applied in the same website as this. Instead of applying again, why don't you try approaching the venue directly? Some of my friends did not get any mail from Zoho, but were allowed to take the written test.Posted Image

I suppose you've applied in the same website as this. Instead of applying again, why don't you try approaching the venue directly? Some of my friends did not get any mail from Zoho, but were allowed to take the written test.Posted Image

Hey did u get invitation to take mm imagine tech written test?? i applied in 13 th november itself but i dint get any invitation for written test.,, i am 2008 passed out and 65%

Hey did u get invitation to take mm imagine tech written test?? i applied in 13 th november itself but i dint get any invitation for written test.,, i am 2008 passed out and 65%

I suppose some of those who have applied will be called late. Of those who had applied, some where called for the written test the next day, whereas I was called only after 10 days. If you've applied, you'll get a call. Don't worry. Posted Image