Google+ (FRESHERS) 'SHRIRAM TRANSPORT' recruits FRESHERS : Management Trainees : BE / B.Tech / MBA - 2009 / 2008 Passout - MANAGEMENT JOBS - ChetanaSforum

Photo
- - - - -

(FRESHERS) 'SHRIRAM TRANSPORT' recruits FRESHERS : Management Trainees : BE / B.Tech / MBA - 2009 / 2008 Passout

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PIRATE

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:40 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Shriram Transport Finance Company Ltd
www.ChetanaS.com
Shriram Transport Finance Company Ltd is a Non Banking Finance company with a dominant presence in Commercial Vehicle Financing . The company is listed and has significant share holding from Foreign Private Equity entities .

Management Trainees
www.ChetanaS.com
Shriram Transport Finance Company Ltd require Management Trainees to strengthen capabilities of the Company to be located any where in India

Qualification : First class B.E/B.Tech /MBA ( 2008 & 2009 passed out only)

The Job : The position will be in the areas of Operation ,Credit risk recovery and other commercial management areas . The job involve Field work and meeting people daily . After Training period candidates will be absorbed in various department according their performance and aptitude

Remuneration : CTC of 1,4-1.8 Lakhs p.a . On successful completion of Training Period candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Managers.

Procedure to Apply :
Test and Interview will be held at Bangalore/ Chennai /Delhi /Madras /Kolkata/ Hyderabad /Vijayawada and Bhopal . Interested candidates can mail their resume To mt.recruitment (at) shriramvalue (dot) com mentioning ( MT2009/Test Center Preference ) in the subject line OR by courier to the below Address

The HRD
Shriram Value Services Pvt Ltd
No 8,3rd Cross Street
CIT Colony Mylapore Chennai-600004

www.ChetanaS.com
( Ref:Times Ascent dated 11th November 2009)

#2 shri..

shri..

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:57 AM

Hi, i sent my resume to that specified mail id. But i received a failure notice. kindly check with it

#3 Ishwarya.S

Ishwarya.S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:12 PM

me too......can any one tell wat to do .hw v can send the mail .

#4 rajan_kumar

rajan_kumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:16 PM

Hi, i sent my resume to that specified mail id. But i received a failure notice. kindly check with it

hi the correct mail id is: mt.recruitments@shriramvalue.com