chitkaraankit

why c is called procedural language?

hi frnd plz answer what to answer this questi0n:why c is called procedural language? and c++ not?plz answer this question i am posting it second time. plz frnds don't ignore......thanks

hi frnd plz answer what to answer this questi0n: why c is called procedural language? and c++ not? plz answer this question i am posting it second time. plz frnds don't ignore...... thanks

hello ankit. ' C' language was designed like that. we should write the pattern that c follows.it is also called as structured language because it is having a structure i.e declare var before use,clrscr() fun should be use after dec var like that there are so many issues.if not clarified send once again.

c is called procedure oreiented language due to complex programs are divided in few procedures it gives clarity procedure to the program ,,, c++ is also procedure oriented language,,,, c++ = procedure oriented+partially oop language,,

Procedural means this ---specifying the steps the program must take to reach the desired state.. Arrite..A procedural programming language provides a programmer a means to define precisely each step in the performance of a task--- and this is what C forces to do ,,declaring variables above all.. defining function prototypes first before using that ,,, Arrite..step-by-step instructions on how the task is to be done.. or call it a procedure ..You can implement an algorithm step by step in procedural language .. without introducing the OOPS concept of classes and objects ... I hope u got wht i wanted to xplain ..

Procedural means this ---specifying the steps the program must take to reach the desired state.. Arrite..A procedural programming language provides a programmer a means to define precisely each step in the performance of a task--- and this is what C forces to do ,,declaring variables above all.. defining function prototypes first before using that ,,, Arrite..step-by-step instructions on how the task is to be done.. or call it a procedure ..You can implement an algorithm step by step in procedural language .. without introducing the OOPS concept of classes and objects ... I hope u got wht i wanted to xplain ..:) :ph34r: