Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

(FRESHERS) 'SANS PAREIL TECHNOLOGIES' : Off-Campus : B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc : 2010 Passing Out

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ChetanaS

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:17 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Sans Pareil Technologies (www.sanspareiltech.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Sans Pareil Technologies is one of the leading providers of quality-centric Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions for product development and IT organizations. As a high-end player specializing in enterprise platforms and applications, Sans Pareil envisions and delivers strategic and mission critical programs to support our customers in their business transformation initiatives. Our quality of work and the impact it creates is our self-governing benchmark.

Dear Chetana,

We would like you to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

Freshers : Off-Campus : B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology) : 2010 Passout
www.ChetanaS.com
* Important: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. Eligible candidates can send resumes as mentioned below and they will receive Call Letters to attend the interview.

We are much glad to inform you that our company is in immense need of Software Professionals for the Research and Development (R&D) unit situated in our On-Shore and Off-Shore presence. As our expansion plans falls off immediately, we require the candidates of the listed criteria.

Job Position: Fresh Engineer

Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu

Category of Job: Software

Desired Experience: 0 Years

Desired Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology) - 2010 Passout only

* Important: Please apply only if you are a 2010 Passing out.

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates pursuing Final Year B.E (CS) / B.Tech (IT) / MCA / M.Sc (CS, CS&IT, SS& SW) (2010 Passing Out) in the stream of Computer Science from a reputed Institution
Excellent Academic Track Record of 60% in the Curriculum (Standing Arrears may be considered)
Strong Work Ethic and sense of commitment
Strong Technical Knowledge and Interpersonal Skills

Process of Recruitment: Our recruitment process has been illustrated below...

Written Examination (General Aptitude / Technical Aptitude / Verbal Reasoning)
Group Discussion
General HR
Technical (One to One)
Final HR (Confirmation)

Compensation: INR 150000 p.a (On Training Period)

Training Period: 3 Months

Agreement / Bond: Nil

* Important: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. Eligible candidates can send resumes as mentioned below and they will receive Call Letters to attend the interview.
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

* This is NOT a Walk-In. You need to apply at given Email Id & Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.

* Please apply ONLY IF you have above mentioned skills. Clearly mention the same in your resume. Otherwise, your resume will NOT be considered.

If eligible, Please send your resume at : sanspareiltech@ChetanaSforum.com

Job Code: CHETANAS

Please mentioned the Subject Line of your Email in the below format:

<Job Code> - <Job Position> - <Qualification & Branch> - <Percentage> - <Year of Passout> - <Years of Experience> - <Current Location>

Example:

CHETANAS - Fresh Engineer - B.Tech (CSE) - 85 % - 2010 - Fresher - Chennai

* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.

www.ChetanaS.com
With Regards,
HR Team,
Sans Pareil Technologies

#2 varunbhanot

varunbhanot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:29 PM

anybody has got a call yet???

#3 rimmon monson

rimmon monson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:21 AM

anybody has got a call yet???

hey buddy, i jst attended it before for the position for JAVA. Upto 8 members i tnk short listed including me... JAVA Tech was bit tough and Interview was quite good. The company atmosphere was good. After all they asked us to pay 50k non refundable money. Regarding the Company they said it was a Security deposit.. I verified the company was there for so many years there.. So it might not be like other Companies i tnk so! It may be a genuine company. I just left because i am not in position to pay the security deposit..

#4 varunbhanot

varunbhanot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:17 PM

hey buddy, i jst attended it before for the position for JAVA. Upto 8 members i tnk short listed including me... JAVA Tech was bit tough and Interview was quite good. The company atmosphere was good. After all they asked us to pay 50k non refundable money. Regarding the Company they said it was a Security deposit.. I verified the company was there for so many years there.. So it might not be like other Companies i tnk so! It may be a genuine company. I just left because i am not in position to pay the security deposit..

Thanks for the reply man... around what time did u get a reply after writing a mail?? but this whole non refundable deposit is something which is completely unheard for me..

#5 rimmon monson

rimmon monson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:49 PM

Its before dude!They called me for the interview process..I jst walkin jst few weeks back..around 15 days back

#6 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 52,031 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:45 AM

Update from Recruiter

Group Discussion
General HR
Technical (One to One)
Final HR (Confirmation)

#7 AYTAS

AYTAS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:21 AM

Update from Recruiter

Group Discussion
General HR
Technical (One to One)
Final HR (Confirmation)

Thank u for the info.

Any chance of recruiting 2009 passout freshers ?