Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pirate

(FRESHERS) 'PALLAVAN GRAMA BANK' : Freshers Requirement : 40 + 32 Vacancies : Last Date - 10 Nov 2009

Pallavan Grama Bank (www.pallavangramabank.in)
www.ChetanaS.com
Pallavan Grama Bank was formed in 2006, jointly by Govt.of India, Govt.Of Tamilnadu & Indian Bank.It is a regional rural bank started to serve the people in northern tamilnadu & its adjoining districts.Currently the bank has 82 braches in 15 districts

Pallavan Grama bank is recruiting for Officers (Scale- 1) & Clerks.

Position – Vacancies – Payscale:

1) Officer (Scale-1) - 32 posts – Rs.10000/-/Rs.18240

2) Clerk cum Cashier – 40 posts – Rs.4410/-/Rs.13210

Dates: Last date for receipt of applications(by post only) – 10.11.2009

Date of written exam for Officer (scale –1) : 03.01.2010 (Jan 3)

Date of written exam for Clerk cum Cashier : 10.01.2010 (Jan 10)

Eligibility for Officer post: Candidates interested to apply for Officer posts,
* Must be a citizen of India
* Should be fluent in English & Tamil languages
* Must be a graduate in any degree from a recognized university(candidates with higher education qualification will have more preference)
* Knowledge in computers/MS-Office package & networking is necessary.

for Clerk positions : Candidates interested to apply for clerical posts,
* Must be citizen of India & must be a resident of Tamilnadu only
* Should have scored minimum 55% marks in HSC or equivalent exam OR should be a graduate in any degree
* Should be fluent in English & Tamil languages
* Knowledge in computers/MS-Office package & networking is necessary.

Selection : The selection process for both the position will have Written test(Objective & Descriptive) & Interview.There are negative marks for each wrong answer & minimum of 35% has to be scored in each paper to qualify.Candidates have to answer the descriptive test only in Tamil.

Application : Candidates have to take bank demand draft for Rs.300(General/OBC) or Rs.50(SC/ST) favouring PALLAVAN GRAMA BANK – RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2009 payable at Salem.The DD,copies of certificates must be sent along with the application on or before 10.11.2009 to the mentioned address by post only.
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

Posted Image

HELLO,MY NAME IS RITESH RAJ CHAUDHARY. I AM FROM KANGRA ,HIMACHAL PRADESH. I HAVE COMPLETED MY BACHELORS OF TECHNOLOGY STUDIES IN MECHANICS WITH 64% AGGREGATE FROM PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. AS I HAVE COMPLETED MY EDUCATION IN 2009 .NOW I AM SEEKING A POSITION TO UTILIZE MY SKILLS AND ABILITIES THAT OFFERS PROFESSIONAL GROWTH WHILE BEING RESOURCEFUL, INNOVATIVE AND FLEXIBLE.HELP ME FOR GETTING A JOB IN THIS REPUTED ORGANISATION. I SHALL BE THANKFUL TO YOU.THANKING YOURITESH RAJ CHAUDHARY