(FRESHERS) 'ZOHO CORP' : 2009 / 2008 Passout : Fresher Recruitment

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Ramakrishna.N

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:29 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

ZOHO CORP (www.zohocorp.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
In its Twelve years of successful operations, ZOHO Corp has emerged as a strong and profitable organization with more than 40,000 customers worldwide. ZOHO Corp is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and partners worldwide.

Zoho.com a division of ZOHO Corp., is a comprehensive suite of award-winning on-line business applications. To date, Zoho.com has launched 19 different applications from CRM to Mail, Reports, and Wikis. Zoho.com has received numerous awards, including an InfoWorld 2009 "Product of the Year" award, a 2008 PC World "25 Most Innovative Products Award" and a 2007 TechCrunch "Best Enterprise Start-up."

Freshers - 2009 / 2008 Passout

Looking forward to recruit some freshers (2008 and 2009 pass out batches).

Fill in the details at below link and attach the resume.
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

Posted Image

#2 Manikandan S

Manikandan S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 08:05 PM

Written test details :
Total number of questions : 45 (25 objective + 20 descriptive)
Duration : 2 hours

Objective:
80% of the objective type comprise of questions on verbal reasoning, with some questions that deal with general aptitude.

Descriptive:
As for the descriptive type questions, most of them are based on general aptitude. There was a question on trains, one on finding the age of a person based on given details, a question on series completion and a few more.

The question was like : Find the missing number - 77,49,36,18,?
The answer is 8. Reason: Product of digits gives the next digit.

2-3 questions were based on Venn diagrams. Actually, the diagram was not given. Based on the given conditions, we'd have to find out the answer. 2 questions were based on equations - finding out the value of x and y, from a given equation.

There was a problem based on finding out the difference between 2 given dates and few problems based on chain rule and a question based on a given picture.

Hope this helps.

#3 AYTAS

AYTAS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:25 PM

Written test details :

Objective:
80% of the objective type comprise of questions on verbal reasoning, with some questions that deal with general aptitude.

Descriptive:
As for the descriptive type questions, most of them are based on general aptitude. There was a question on trains, one on finding the age of a person based on given details, a question on series completion and a few more.

2-3 questions were based on Venn diagrams. Actually, the diagram was not given. Based on the given conditions, we'd have to find out the answer. 2 questions were based on equations - finding out the value of x and y, from a given equation.

There was a problem based on finding out the difference between 2 given dates and few problems based on chain rule and a question based on a given picture.

Hope this helps.

thank you Mani for your valuable info.

#4 Archana Rajagopalan

Archana Rajagopalan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:15 PM

Written test details :

Objective:

Descriptive:

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot :)

#5 Sandeep Mata

Sandeep Mata

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:34 PM

Does anyone knows whats the post?

#6 Manikandan S

Manikandan S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

Does anyone knows whats the post?

Software Engineer.

#7 vijaya saradhi.peddi

vijaya saradhi.peddi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:24 AM

Thanks a lot :)

r u sure abt written test format if u have any data regard that plz help me

#8 rajtilaktm

rajtilaktm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

does anyone know about the further rounds after written test??

#9 Flora Napoleon

Flora Napoleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:22 AM

Hi rajtilaktm, First round will be aptitude, second round will be technical round.. it will be written test.. they wil ask u to write simple programs in C/C++/Java.. last will be personal interview !!! Aps wil be really tuff.. try to finish it in time :)

#10 K BHARATH

K BHARATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:42 PM

Can any one mention the chapters of rs agarwal from which the questions had asked?

#11 rajtilaktm

rajtilaktm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:20 AM

Hi rajtilaktm, First round will be aptitude, second round will be technical round.. it will be written test.. they wil ask u to write simple programs in C/C++/Java.. last will be personal interview !!! Aps wil be really tuff.. try to finish it in time :)

Thank you!!

#12 arunmanikumar

arunmanikumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:19 AM

Hi when and where you applied and when you attended the interview i have applied many times but still no response.

#13 Flora Napoleon

Flora Napoleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:54 PM

Hi when and where you applied and when you attended the interview i have applied many times but still no response.

hi, i had my written test on 27th of november.... I applied for this job in august. They are shortlisting in some basis n calling for written test.. !! U'll have to wait for ur turn...!

#14 Manikandan S

Manikandan S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

Can any one mention the chapters of rs agarwal from which the questions had asked?

Use R.S.Aggarwal for problems based on age. For questions based on verbal reasoning, use Barron's GRE. 90% of questions were based on this format. Hope this helps. Posted Image

#15 Manikandan S

Manikandan S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:05 PM

r u sure abt written test format if u have any data regard that plz help me

Yes, I'm sure about the written test format.

#16 arunmanikumar

arunmanikumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:13 PM

hi, i had my written test on 27th of november.... I applied for this job in august. They are shortlisting in some basis n calling for written test.. !! U'll have to wait for ur turn...!

How you had applied? i mean which site or mail id?

#17 Manikandan S

Manikandan S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:42 PM

How you had applied?
i mean which site or mail id?

You can use this. Hope this helps. Posted Image

#18 jeyaganesh89

jeyaganesh89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:12 PM

pls someone tell the topics to prepare for zoho Tech interview round... Whats the interview format ?? ( i cleared first round)

#19 jeyaganesh89

jeyaganesh89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

please provide the format of technical interview? they will us to write programs ??give some ideas pls

#20 Natarajan Prakash

Natarajan Prakash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:48 AM

please provide the format of technical interview? they will us to write programs ??give some ideas pls

Hai pls give some tips about tech round in zoho after 3 days i have to attend pls guide me ......... is any java programs like that......... and written test or oral test