eMids is 200 plus minds, growing healthcare focused IT Services organization. They are a CMMi Level 3, ISO 27001 certified company. Headquartered out of Nasheville, Tenesse having offshore delivery centre is in Bangalore, India.
eMids is an industry leader in the "convergence" of IT and Consulting for the Healthcare Industry.
** Important Note from Chetana :-
This job is only through eLitmus. eLitmus pH Test Score is mandatory to apply for this job. People who have not taken up the eLitmus pH Test are NOT eligible to apply for this job.
Please check the end of this requirement to find out complete details of how to apply for pH Test.
BE/BTech/MCA from 2009/2008 batch any percentage.
Good pH Score.
You should be high on aptitude and learnability having clarity of thoughts and speed to pick up new things.
As a Software Trainee at eMids, you will be a part of application development team in Microsoft technologies.
Once you join eMids, you will be trained by senior industry trainers for a period of 3-4 months in Microsoft Technologies, Senior industry trainers include regional director of Microsoft.
As a progressive company eMids has no bond.
Job location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Last date : 02 Aug 2009
Event Will Be Held On 3rd August 09 at Bangalore
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India’s most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at (91) 9880826171