Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MCA2008

Small or a Big Company - I got into small company

hi friends, I have done my MCA(2008 passout) from JNTU University. I was good at my academics and when i first joined MCA, i was into high thoughts that I would get into any one of the top MNC's but when it was the time to get into the job, the market fell down and there were no recruitments.I attempted for Infosys,Birlasoft (in my college) but i couldn't get through.Friends I tell you all one thing "LUCK MATTERS".My friends who weren't good at their academics, who even doesn't know few basics got selected. From that day on I was very much disappointed.Even the companies that hire people are not selecting the candidates totally on the merit basis.Luckily I got a chance to do my live project in a company named "INDIGENIUS SOLUTIONS".check this out www.indigenius.comFriends after coming into this company, I have learned lot of things.People dream about top MNC's but I personally feel now thatTHERE WILL BE UNITY AMONG THE EMPLOYEES (no jealously)YOU CAN CONCENTRATE ON DIFFERENT FIELDS AND EXPLORE NEW THINGS(including the database design, development,testing,etc)Friends don't loose hope. Every day is not a sunday. You will have one day in your life that will turn your complete future.I feel that I am enough lucky to get into this company.All the Best

When My day Come....1. Pfizer Inc (i'll leaved the office because of my coaching) 2. IBM Daksh India (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 3. Times of India (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 4. Hindustan Unilever Limited (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 5. ICICI Bank (Not Selected, Want a Accounting Candidate) 6. Microsoft Ltd. (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 7. Law Office (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 8. Usha International (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 9. CMC Limited (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 10. Mahindra & Mahindra (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 11. Theovel Surveys (Selected n Work 1 Year) 12. Airtel Telemedia (Broadband) Services. (Selected 1 Year, 5 Months) 13. SABMILLER Brewer Ltd. (Selected Work 4 months) 14. Extranet Technology (Selected work 8 months) 15. FirstSource BPO Services (10, Apr 09) - (Not Clear HR Round)16. NetLink (22, May 09) - (Nice Interview - wait for result) 17. Advanced Recruiters (CC Executive) (19.06.2009) - Nice Interview Still Hunt for Job.............

When My day Come.... 1. Pfizer Inc (i'll leaved the office because of my coaching) 2. IBM Daksh India (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 3. Times of India (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 4. Hindustan Unilever Limited (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 5. ICICI Bank (Not Selected, Want a Accounting Candidate) 6. Microsoft Ltd. (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 7. Law Office (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 8. Usha International (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 9. CMC Limited (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 10. Mahindra & Mahindra (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 11. Theovel Surveys (Selected n Work 1 Year) 12. Airtel Telemedia (Broadband) Services. (Selected 1 Year, 5 Months) 13. SABMILLER Brewer Ltd. (Selected Work 4 months) 14. Extranet Technology (Selected work 8 months) 15. FirstSource BPO Services (10, Apr 09) - (Not Clear HR Round) 16. NetLink (22, May 09) - (Nice Interview - wait for result) 17. Advanced Recruiters (CC Executive) (19.06.2009) - Nice Interview Still Hunt for Job.............

thanks for sharing !

hi friends, I have done my MCA(2008 passout) from JNTU University. I was good at my academics and when i first joined MCA, i was into high thoughts that I would get into any one of the top MNC's but when it was the time to get into the job, the market fell down and there were no recruitments. I attempted for Infosys,Birlasoft (in my college) but i couldn't get through. Friends I tell you all one thing "LUCK MATTERS". My friends who weren't good at their academics, who even doesn't know few basics got selected. From that day on I was very much disappointed. Even the companies that hire people are not selecting the candidates totally on the merit basis. Luckily I got a chance to do my live project in a company named "INDIGENIUS SOLUTIONS". check this out www.indigenius.com Friends after coming into this company, I have learned lot of things. People dream about top MNC's but I personally feel now that THERE WILL BE UNITY AMONG THE EMPLOYEES (no jealously) YOU CAN CONCENTRATE ON DIFFERENT FIELDS AND EXPLORE NEW THINGS(including the database design, development,testing,etc) Friends don't loose hope. Every day is not a sunday. You will have one day in your life that will turn your complete future. I feel that I am enough lucky to get into this company. All the Best

Hi... Am a 2008 passed out too... but i've done engineering in eee stream... Now am working in anna univ but its not a gud one... i want to get into a small company at first... can you tel me about the company u've mentioned... what kind of a company is it... wil they recruit peolple like me with experience in different field.. Or what is required to get into the company u've mentioned... Would be thankful if u can give me the details...

hi friends, I have done my MCA(2008 passout) from JNTU University. I was good at my academics and when i first joined MCA, i was into high thoughts that I would get into any one of the top MNC's but when it was the time to get into the job, the market fell down and there were no recruitments. I attempted for Infosys,Birlasoft (in my college) but i couldn't get through. Friends I tell you all one thing "LUCK MATTERS". My friends who weren't good at their academics, who even doesn't know few basics got selected. From that day on I was very much disappointed. Even the companies that hire people are not selecting the candidates totally on the merit basis. Luckily I got a chance to do my live project in a company named "INDIGENIUS SOLUTIONS". check this out www.indigenius.com Friends after coming into this company, I have learned lot of things. People dream about top MNC's but I personally feel now that THERE WILL BE UNITY AMONG THE EMPLOYEES (no jealously) YOU CAN CONCENTRATE ON DIFFERENT FIELDS AND EXPLORE NEW THINGS(including the database design, development,testing,etc) Friends don't loose hope. Every day is not a sunday. You will have one day in your life that will turn your complete future. I feel that I am enough lucky to get into this company. All the Best

hi happy to see tat u r happy working there....iam also having same story as urs ....most of the big companies have rejected iam looking for small company now...since u said ur company is good and u update me with any job vacancy there so tat i can attend ....iam a be graduate 2009 passed out still looking for job....waiting for ur reply

Completely agreed with you.... Luck really matters..Something similar that happened with you also happened with me. The only difference was that the companies that visited our college were not that good, so at that time I was not much disappointed with all that.

I think we have to keep paitence these days as there is lot of competition these days. The first important thing is to make changes in your resume and approach for right job. Comapny size really doesnt matter unless you are doing your best. Devi P

i am do 17 interveiw and still searcing... lucky is a one of the important factor.

Yeah luck plays very important part these days as we have less jobs and more candidates applying for it. Devika P