Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS+EXPR) 'GVPR Engineers Ltd' : Multiple Openings

Dear Chetana,
last month I have posted vacancies for SS Infotech Ltd at ChetanaS. that is really tremendous response from your site visitors. thanx for your co-operation and commitment. i have received around 5000 CVs from your postings from which i have taken 5 guys for the company. i really got cvs from various diversed communities. thanx for that.

Now I got massive requirement from my parent company "GVPR Engineers Ltd."

Please find the details below:

NOTE: We are NOT a software development firm. So Please apply ONLY IF you suit below eligibility criteria. Otherwise it wastes your time as well as our time.

(FRESHERS + EXPERIENCED) Civil and Electrical Engineers, Supervisors for GVPR Engineers Ltd Hyderabad.

Company Name: GVPR Enginners Ltd.
Branch office: 501, Pavani Estates, Road no 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 34, Andhra Pradesh

GVPR Engineers Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2000 certified Infrastructure company with current turnover of Rs. 300 Crores and with a target of Rs.1000 Crores to the next 2 financial years. We have 7 group of companies and
we also have partners from all over the world.

Currently we have massive requirement are looking for the following positions:

Job Code: SSEC01
Position: Sr. Site Engineers (Civil) (on rolls)
Positions: 20
Qualification: with B.Tech, B.E / M.Tech Civil Engineering with min 3 Years of Experience
Posting: In Various districts of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka (Should be ready to stay at the site)
Compensation: Rs.13,000 to Rs.18,000 (depending on the experience) + Accomodation at site + Food + local conveyance provided. http://www.ChetanaS.com
Minimum Contract Period: one and half years

Job Code: JSEC01
Position: Jr. Site Engineers (Civil) (on rolls)
Positions: 15
Qualification: Fresher with with B.Tech, B.E / M.Tech Civil Engineering with 1 Year of Experience Preffered
Posting: In Various districts of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka (Should be ready to stay at the site)
Compensation: Rs.6,000 to Rs.12,000 (depending on the experience) + Accomodation at site + Food + local conveyance provided.

Job Code: SSSC01
Position: Supervisors (Civil) (on rolls)
Positions: 30
Qualification: Diploma in Civil with relevant experience
Compensation: Rs.6,000 to Rs.15,000 (depending on the experience) + Accomodation at site + Food + local conveyance provided. C h e t a n a S

Job Code: SSEE01
Position: Sr. Site Engineers (Electrical) (on rolls)
Positions: 20
Qualification: Fresher with B.Tech, B.E / M.Tech Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 Year of Experience.
Posting: In Various districts of Karnataka (Should be ready to stay at the site)
Compensation: Rs.13,000 to Rs.18,000 (depending on the experience) + Accomodation at site + Food + local conveyance provided.

Job Code: JSEE01
Position: Jr. Site Engineers (Electrical) (on rolls)
Positions: 10
Qualification: Fresher with B.Tech, B.E / M.Tech Electrical Engineering with 1 Year of Experience preffered.
Posting: In Various districts of Karnataka (Should be ready to stay at the site)
Compensation: Rs.6,000 to Rs.12,000 (depending on the experience) + Accomodation at site + Food + local conveyance provided. http://www.ChetanaS.com

Job Code: SSSE01
Position: Supervisors (Electrical) (on rolls)
Positions: 15
Qualification: Diploma in Electrical with relevant experience
Compensation: Rs.6,000 to Rs.15,000 (depending on the experience) + Accomodation at site + Food + local conveyance provided.

Note: Selected candidates should join the company with in a week time.

NOTE: We are NOT a software development firm. So Please apply ONLY IF you suit below eligibility criteria. Otherwise it wastes your time as well as our time.

Send the cvs to careers@gvpr.co.in , with Job Code in subject line compulsory.

Regards,
Indraneel Babu, HR Manager,
GVPR Engineers Ltd., Hyderabad.