Become a Junior Commission Officer (JCO) (Religious Teacher) in the Army
Applications are invited from male candidates only for recruitment as Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT-59 and RRT-60 course in the Indian Army who fulfill the following eligibility criteria for RT Puandit, Granthi , Maulvi and Padreand Boddh Monk :
* Vacancies : 72 posts [RRT-36 (Pandit-35, Maulvi-1], RRT-36 (Pandit-22, Granthi-9, Padre-5)]
* Qualification : The minimum educational qualification for appointment will be graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. In addition they must also possess one of the qualification according to the religious denomination of the individuals (see detailed adv.)
* Age : 27-34 years as on 13/07/2009 for RRT-59 and as on 31/08/2009 for RRT-60 and 25-25 for remustered candidates.
* Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army [Height-160cm, Weight-50Kg, Chest - 77 cm, Candidate should be able to run one mile in eight minutes.
* Pay Scale : JCO (RT) will get the pay band of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200 and Military Service Pay Rs.2000/-
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates are required to submit duly filled prescribed Application Form along with all required documents duly superscribed "Application for JCO ( Religious Teacher) RRT-59 or RRT-60 Course" on the top outer cover of the envelope to designated Recruitment Zone lates by 24/01/2009.
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Image copy of advertisement for detailed information and application form is available at http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/Army-RRT59-RRT60.jpg or in the attachemts at http://sites.google.com/site/sarkari-naukri