South Indian Bank
Probationary Officers - 100 Posts
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade scale – 1
Minimum Qualification : Degree from any recognized university under 10+2+3 regular stream. (Professional/ Technical qualification after 10+2 regular stream in various Discipline also are also considered).
Minimum Marks : 60% for the qualifying Degree in Science stream & 55% for others including Post Graduate/ Professional Degrees
Age : Between 20 and 25 years as on 01.12.2008
Probation : 2 years
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- for general category and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST to be paid along with application by means of Demand Draft (crossed A/C. Payee) favouring The South Indian bank Ltd. Payable at Thrissur (Kerala State)
Total Emoluments at initial stage : Approx. Rs. 17200/- + HRA, CCA etc.
1. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need apply.
2. Application with Passport-size photograph pasted thereon should be accompanied by self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications. Application should be sent by Ordinary Post only.
3.Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard.
4. Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which was used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
5. Mere eligibility will not vest any right / entitlement on the candidate for being called for written test / interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
6.Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
8. Please super scribe the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY OFFICER (SCALE – 1.) and send to Dy.GENERAL MANAGER, (PERSONNEL), THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, SIB HOUSE, MISSION QUARTERS, THRISSUR – 680 001., so as to reach on or before 31.12.2008
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 31.12.2008
Click Here for Details & Application Form : http://www.southindianbank.com/UserFiles/C...01905830194.doc