Bharti Airtel Limited ( http://www.airtel.in )
Bharti Airtel Limited, India’s largest integrated and the first private telecom services provider with a footprint in all the 23 telecom circles. Bharti Airtel since its inception has been at the forefront of technology and has steered the course of the telecom sector in the country with its world class products and services. The businesses at Bharti Airtel have been structured into three individual strategic business units (SBU’s) - Mobile Services, Airtel Telemedia Services & Enterprise Services. The mobile business provides mobile & fixed wireless services using GSM technology across 23 telecom circles while the Airtel Telemedia Services business offers broadband & telephone services in 94 cities. The Enterprise services provide end-to-end telecom solutions to corporate customers and national & international long distance services to carriers. All these services are provided under the Airtel brand.
Recruitment for GIS Officer
Job Description :
- GIS landbase related activity, telecom network updation in GIS SW/Mapinfo
- Daily connectivity entries in the GIS, Daily CAF clearance, preparation of MIS reports
- Trouble shooting i GIS& GIS net web based oracle database appliaction
Desired Profile :
- Graduate, diploma holder or BE in telecommunication.
- Experiene from 6 months to 2 years
- Freshers can also apply
Location : Mumbai Suburbs