|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
MTNL Requires 392 Management Trainees / Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Trainees / Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Trainees
MTNL invites bright, result oriented, young and energetic persons of Indian origin with initiative and enterprise, desirous of making a career with MTNL to join its team. The positions proposed to be filled are as under :
1. Junior Telecom Officer (Trainee) : 250 posts, Qualification : BE/ B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / IT
2. Junior Telecom Officer (Trainee) (Civil) : 10 posts, Qualification : BE/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering
3. Junior Telecom Officer (Trainee) (Electrical) : 10 posts, Qualification : BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
4. Junior Accounts Officer (Trainee) : 80 posts, Qualification : CA/ ICWA with / without experience; or B.Com. + CA (Inter) + minimum five (5) year post-qualification experience (excluding Article Clerkship period) in a reputed Public/ Private Ltd. Company
5. Management Trainee (Marketing.) : 30 posts, Qualification : 2 Year full-time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management (MBA/PGDBM/etc.) with specialization in Marketing
6. Management Trainee (Human Resources) : 10 posts, Qualification : 2 Year full-time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management (MBA/PGDBM/MSW/etc.) with specialization in Personnel/HR
7. Management Trainee (Legal) : 01 post, Qualification : Graduate with 3 Year Full time LLB or 5 Year Full Time Integrated LLB. Desirable: One year post-qualification Bar experience
8. Management Trainee (Company Secretary) : 01 post, Qualification : Graduate with Associate Membership of ICSI
Age : 21-30 years as on 01/09/08. Relaxation in age as per rules.
Stipend : Rs.12000/- during training period. On On successful completion of training candidates will be appointed in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 10750-300-16750
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / PH candidates) in the form of Crossed Account Payee DD in favour of Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited payable at New Delhi.
Procedure to Apply :
Applications complete in all respect should be sent by ordinary post, in closed cover, duly superscribed ‘Application for the post of ________in MTNL’ to Post Bag No.3, R.K. Puram (Main), Post Officer, New Delhi - 110066 so as to reach latest by 18/10/2008. : Last date is now extended upto 01/12/2008.
For further information and application form format kindly view http://www.mtnl.net.in/rect_eng_160908.doc