Vineela

(FRESHERS) 'ROBERT BOSCH' : 'OFF-CAMPUS'

NOTE FROM CHETANA :- CHECK LATEST PAPERS OF ROBERTBOSCH AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE:
www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/ROBERT-BOSCH/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
We are conducting a Fresher’s Recruitment Test for Computer Science / ECE / EEE students passing out in 2006. It is a open selection process for all students passing out in 2006.

Written Test @ Coimbatore

Eligibility:
• 2006 Batch BE /BTech. (E & C, E & E, Instrumentation Engg, Telecommunication Engg., Medical Electronics / Computer Science / Information Science / Information Technology.)
• 1st Class degree with over 70% aggr. http://www.ChetanaS.com

Important Instructions:

1. Only BE Students of 2006 Pass-out need to apply. Those who have participated in the written test in the last 6 months need not apply. http://www.ChetanaS.com

2. Please download the Application Format from the link given below. Completed forms need to be mailed across to Freshers@in.bosch.com not later than 1st Aug 2006.

3. The Subject of the Email can be stated in the following format: Location / Engg. Branch / Aggr. % / Year of Passout (For eg : Coimbatore / BE(ECE) / 74% / 2006 ) Ch e t a n aS

4. Only shortlisted Candidates will be informed the date of written test by mail.

Also Download the Appln Form at below link. (Right Click & 'Save Target As' )

DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM

NOTE: Download the above application form (excel sheet), fill completely and send it.

We look forward to your continued support.

Best Regards
Meera.V.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert Bosch India Limited
Human Resources
123, Industrial Layout - Hosur Road - Bangalore 560 095 - INDIA
www.boschindia.com

madam do we need to send that filled Excel form as an attachment?

Yes, I believe so.

BTW, what happened to your ValueLabs interview ? I heard it's cancelled.

In Excel sheet,1.What we should mention in the column "Referred by"?2.Here 8semesters are given,for us 1styr is whole,thus we have only 7semesters,then how to fill it? [whether i have to leave gap in 2nd sem r 8th sem]can anyone help me for the above queries..thanx in advance,Sarada

Hi Mam, In Referred by Column, What we have to fill? If we have to fill any reference, Tell the reference name and id.. Plz Tell the complete details regarding this. Thankx!!

Hi Mam, In Referred by Column, What we have to fill? If we have to fill any reference, Tell the reference name and id..

Dear Sarada & Jeetu, I am searching for a Chetanaite who can give his reference for you. If I get any reference details, I will update them immdiately in this post. Just keep checking. Also try for your own reference through your personal contacts (Because there is no guarantee that I will be able to get one). For others, any Robert Bosch employee...please try to help these people with your reference.

ma'am i wud also appreciate some reference for applying ...n also.. will the xam be held at b'lore?... and how many days before do they inform us abt it?thks

In Excel sheet, 1.What we should mention in the column "Referred by"? 2.Here 8semesters are given,for us 1styr is whole,thus we have only 7semesters,then how to fill it? [whether i have to leave gap in 2nd sem r 8th sem] can anyone help me for the above queries.. thanx in advance, Sarada

yes sarada,even i have the same doubt, did ur doubt get clarified,if so plz mailme to sruthis2s@yahoo.co.in. thanx, sruthi