The US $6.7 billion Mahindra Group is the market leader in multi-utility vehicles and tractors in India. With around 60 years of manufacturing experience, the Group has built a strong base in technology, engineering, marketing and distribution. The Group employs around 25,000 people and has eight state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in India. It also has a significant presence in key sectors of the Indian economy. These include trade and financial services (Mahindra Intertrade, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.), automotive components, information technology & telecom (Tech Mahindra, Bristlecone), and infrastructure development (Mahindra GESCO, Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd., Mahindra World City). The Group has celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2005-06.
Recruitment for Diploma Apprenticeship Trainee (DAT)
Job Description :
DAT scheme is a sector level initiative of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Auto Sector) to induct & train best available engineering talent from Western India Region.
Selected Candidates (DETs) will undergo intensive Training involving Class Room & Onsite Training followed by deputation at any of our Plant Locations. After Completion of Training, Candidate will be assigned with Projects & subsequently be placed in different functions like Machining, Assembly, Quality & Maintenance
In the first year of training, all Diploma trainees will be given a stipend of Rs. 8500 per month.
In the second year (Internship) they will be paid Rs. 11000 per month.
After successful completion of these two years (one year training & one year internship), they will be confirmed in Officer Cadre at Executive Level.
Eligibility Criteria -
- MUST be a pass out of 2008.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronic/Electronic & Telecom/ Production/ Automobile Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering
- Aggregate 55% and above with no ATKTs (Live/ Dead) in Third Year of engineering.
- Candidate MUST be from Maharashtra State ONLY
- Any candidate who has lost one semester/ one year during engineering (due to any reason whatsoever) is not eligible.
- Application received will be scrutinized & a formal Call alongwith an email will be sent to the shortlisted Candidate. Wherein the Venue, Date & time of the Test & Interview will be communicated to the Candidate.
- Shortlisted Candidate will undergo a Written Test (Objective Type) & on clearing the same a Personal Interview will be conducted.
- Selected candidates will undergo Pre-employment Medicals, only after clearing the same offer will be released.
- Decision of allocating Department, Role & Location to any recruit is with the company.
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 0 Years