* * - - - 6 votes

(FRESHERS) 'CTS' : Off-Campus for Freshers

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 Arthy

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:23 AM

- PLEASE SHARE

NOTE FROM CHETANA :-
"CTS" : LATEST PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE !

http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/CTS/

------------------
UPDATED INFO :-
------------------
Cognizant is looking for freshers with a desire to do the incredible, yen to achieve the impossible and a heart driven by the passion to make a difference.

Candidates should have passed out in 2005 or 2006 with a consistent 60% in 10th, 12th, UG/PG from the following Engineering disciplines (IT, IS, CSE, ECE, EEE,EIE, Production, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Bio-Tech, I&C), MCA, ME/M Tech (IT, IS, CSE, ECE, EEE,EIE, Production, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Bio-Tech, I&C). Candidates should not have more than 2 arrears in the entire UG/PG course.

Please do not apply if you have already registered / have taken the Cognizant aptitude test or interview process in the last 9 months.

The selection process will include an aptitude test and interview for shortlisted candidates.

Eligible candidates are requested to register themselves on http://careers.cognizant.com (Click on the link Freshers).

Please register before 25 January 2007.

Posted Image
---------
Regards
Arthy.

#2 sharen

sharen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:55 PM

Hai all,Hi Madam,Is there a last date for sending in appln at CTS? Also what in the case of reslting awaitng students on 2006 batch?I would be obliged if u could clear me my doubt.Thanks and regardsSharen

#3 SivaShanmugam

SivaShanmugam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 04:12 PM

Hi everyone,
I heard that CTS has started to recruit 2006 B.E. passed outs.I tried to apply for that through the website address that was listed in this site. I filled the form but i could not submit it. When i am submitting its showing th error as "SORRY! THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE YEAR OF COMPLETION OF GRADUATION IS THE LAST COMPLETED YEAR"
In the year of Graduation column I filled 2006 and I filled my 7 semester % marks as I have not got my 8th Sem. Results

Please help me as soon as possible

#4 SivaShanmugam

SivaShanmugam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 04:35 PM

Hi

I was not able to apply to CTS. I got a error msg. when I submit the form,it shows the following error message

"Sorry!the eligibiity criteria for the year of completion of Graduation is the Last completed year "

Due to this I could not submit the form

I filled my year of Completion as 2006 and also I filled % of marks upto 7th sem as I didn't got my final sem results

Please clarify my doubt as soon as possible

#5 veerendranath

veerendranath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:26 PM

hi,thanks for the information.i have a problem while applying.In engineering we have the pattern of Ist year and remaining years there are semesters.while apllying there is no such option available and also the aggregate remains at 0.how to apply.please help

#6 ngirija

ngirija

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 11:21 AM

hi friends,While Applying for CTS,i got a problem...My College name is not in the list (ie Course Completed College)Is it only for the selected colleges.........help me out friends...

#7 praveensshout

praveensshout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:19 PM

hi friends, While Applying for CTS,i got a problem... My College name is not in the list (ie Course Completed College) Is it only for the selected colleges......... help me out friends...

hi, u'll find an entry like other technical college, other college.... something like that.. select that and a textbox will appear and u enter ur name of the college in that... regearding other topics likes for 2006 case, i haven't encountered any such problem.. even i got the application form ID

#8 Arthy

Arthy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:03 AM

Even I am a 2006 passout, awaiting for my sixth sem. results... But my application was accepted with 5sem marks.This is to ngirija...Hey, there is a option for other colleges too. check it again-Arthy

#9 Arthy

Arthy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 04:30 PM

Hi,When will recruitment of CTS begin...Any idea??? -Arthy

#10 srisenthil

srisenthil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 07:15 PM

my application was not accepted even complete my eighth sem percentage. i think it is not for 2006 batch students.plz give ur suggestion.mail me:srisenthi_19@yahoo.co.in

#11 Suppoo

Suppoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 11:47 PM

I have applied and til now not recevied any information abt that.. can anyone help me.

#12 Arthy

Arthy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:59 PM

my application was not accepted even complete my eighth sem percentage. i think it is not for 2006 batch students.plz give ur suggestion. mail me:srisenthi_19@yahoo.co.in

Hai, For sure it is for 2006 batch... Try again -Arthy

#13 Arthy

Arthy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 03:02 PM

I have applied and til now not recevied any information abt that.. can anyone help me.

Hai, As far as I know everyone who is has applied is given a applicant number... And no another information. They may take some time to start calling... (Friends correct me if this information is wrong) -Arthy

#14 priyakumar

priyakumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:30 AM

hi i applied cts now i got an id number next wat i ve to do after the submission of the resume....when we will get the hall ticket reply me

#15 bhavanikumari

bhavanikumari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 08:58 PM

hi friends i hav applied for cts do anyone have idea about th erecruitment when will it conduct the apptitude and allif u get info plz mail :D

#16 madhavi.kundurthi

madhavi.kundurthi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:57 AM

hi all, i have donemy MCA with 72% and applied to tcs n cts but new requirements are coming but upto now they did not inform any thing,when i am tryng to post my resume again it is coming ur resume is already with us we inform when thre is requirement but now they got openings for mca, what about me when i get a call

#17 sannket

sannket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 01:15 PM

heloo ma'am..i am currently in the 3rd year MCA, sinhgad college.i would like to ask whether i too can apply for CTS?It is mentioned that only 2006 batch pasout can apply.Is there any scope for me to apply?replythank you

#18 jayakesavan

jayakesavan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 08:58 PM

Hi I completed my engg (2006) and I already applied for CTS . When they will call any body have any idea about the recruitment..plz reply me......My mail ID : kesavan_gm@yahoo.com

#19 chin

chin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 05:31 PM

Hi to all am BE mech 2006 Trainee plz tell me @ IBM,Satyam,Cognizant,accenture & TCS.Plz help me.

#20 Jeetu K

Jeetu K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:07 PM

hi, thanks for the information.i have a problem while applying.In engineering we have the pattern of Ist year and remaining years there are semesters.while apllying there is no such option available and also the aggregate remains at 0.how to apply.please help

Hi, - In my college, CTS told that "Students R eligible only if they have history of arrears less than 2".. I have 3 attempts.. But Now I am all Cleared having 74% in IT.. Can I attend CTS.. - Is Hexaware criteria is "Above 60% & No history of arrears".. - I received a sms regarding Carritor Recruitment on August 5 & 6 at Mahalingam College of Engineering.. Is it true?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users