Photo
- - - - -

(FRESHERS) 'GENPACT' : 'WALK-IN'

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Vins.T

Posted 05 June 2006 - 02:10 AM

- PLEASE SHARE

NOTE FROM CHETANA :- YOU CAN GET LATEST GENPACT PLACEMENT PAPERS AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE:
www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/GENPACT/

=========================
this is a fwd mail. so pls check if it's valid news or not before going all the way blindly to the venue. i dont have any more details than this. so pls do not msg me.
---
Hi friends,

There is a Frehers Requirement At “GENPACT” for Software Professionls. Thru Employee Reference. WALKIN AT GENACT

Address= UPPAL Opp NGRI. Hyderabad.

Timings: Mon to Fri Morning 10-3pm I.e June 5th to june 9th.

There would be 3 rounds approx.

1St round would be Personal Intoduction & speaking for a given topic for a minute.
2nd round would be Technical & aptitude. Technical mainly in JAVA. http://www.ChetanaS.com
3rd H.R

so please prepare well & attend the walkins As Soon As possible.

NOTE: At the top of ur C.v Write the following

“REFERED By.”
Emp no=121723
OHR Id = 703009013

GENPACT employees have 2 id’s Empno & OHR Id

#2 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,541 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 02:34 AM

YOU CAN GET LATEST GENPACT PLACEMENT PAPERS AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE:
www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/GENPACT/

#3 saikiran_senapati

saikiran_senapati

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:14 AM

is der ny ..restriction in genepact..lyk, i've been to genepact 2 weeks back..n wz out in aptitude round.. so can i get back to these intervie cal now or...wht is the tym frame?

#4 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,541 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:22 AM

Dear All,
1) DON'T GO TO THE VENUE BLINDLY. CONFIRM THE AUTHENTICITTY BEFORE GOING

2) PLEASE UPDATE THE PAPER HERE IF YOU ATTEND THIS WALK-IN (PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO SUBMIT THE PAPER WHENEVER YOU ATTEND ANY COMPANY'S TEST). You can post the paper here in this forum or submit at www.ChetanaSinterview.com . Or you can send me the paper to the mail ID :info@ChetanaS.com so that I can upload to our website for the use of others.

#5 gopi.k

gopi.k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:54 AM

Thanks for the information...

#6 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,541 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:24 AM

Dear Gopi,You have to read the requirement completely before asking a question. :P The REFERENCE ID was clearly mentioned in the above post. Please read again !

#7 Khaja Moinuddin Mohammed

Khaja Moinuddin Mohammed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:17 PM

Thanks a lot vneela 4 ur selfles work.Many r getting most valid info thro u these days .Please continue the good work.

#8 saurabhk

saurabhk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 11:07 AM

can any body tell me the exact venue detail where this walk in (genpact)is being conducted tell me fast because i am confused about venue. it is not given clearly.Address= UPPAL Opp NGRI. Hyderabad.chetana mam please tell me the exact venue details

#9 saurabhk

saurabhk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 11:29 AM

can any body tell me the info about the venue where this walkin (genpact )is being conducted.tell me as soon as possible

#10 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,541 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:42 PM

Dear All,
If someone attended it in last 2 days, can you please confirm if this news is authentic or not.
That will be very helpful to all others.

can any body tell me the info about the venue where this walkin (genpact) is being conducted.tell me as soon as possible

Saurabh, Hyderabad guys and girls should be able to help you.

Someone, pls post the complete address here.

#11 Vins.T

Vins.T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,444 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 05:17 PM

Thanks a lot vneela 4 ur selfles work. Many r getting most valid info thro u these days. Please continue the good work.

Thank u 4 the compliments. I feel what i am doing is nothing when compared to what mam is doing 4 all of us. i got invaluable help from ChetanaS. i am just trying to pay my gratitude to ChetanaS by passing the job info i know 4 the benefit of others. hope everyone contributes to help each other. good luck to all 4 ur job search.

#12 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,541 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 05:22 PM

Some useful info about GENPACT :-
FYI from a Chetanaite :

Well honestly speaking its an excellent company. It was a part of GE earlier. Formerly called GECIS (GE capital International services). Recently the name has changed to GENPACT .Welll its a MNC...We still work mostly on GE projects.

#13 G.Rajyalakshmi

G.Rajyalakshmi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:05 PM

Hello I have attended Genpact walk-in on 27th and i have cleared two rounds. They said they will be calling for the next round within a week but i did not get a call till now. Is there anyone who have attended on 27th and waiting for the call...?

#14 kartik_k

kartik_k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:42 AM

hi I am Kartik a 2005 passout - MJCET ... ECE ... GENPACT held a walk in for sw a few weeks back at katriya hotel begumpet .... i got through the first two rounds ... the basic screening round and the written and was told i would be called next week .... it's already been three weeks no calls yet ... no employee refral though i do know a few pepole ... Can any body help i am getting a lil :|