Photo
- - - - -

(FRESHERS) Walk-In @ 'IMARAT (DRDO)' : Written Test On 6 Jul 2008

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PIRATE

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:20 AM

- PLEASE SHARE

Note from Chetana :- ChetanaS did NOT verify the authenticity of this Walk-In yet. We strongly advise you NOT to Walk-In to the venue directly, without confirming the validity of this information.

-----

Research Centre IMARAT
Ministry of Defence, DRDO,
www.ChetanaS.com
Vigyana Kancha (PO), Hyderabad - 500069

Applications are invited from candidates fulfilling the eligibility for the appointment to the 13 posts of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) on temporary basis intially for a period of 2 years.

* Qualification : First class in BE/ B.Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical, CSE, EEE, ECE, Electronics & Instumentation preferably with computer programming OR First class M.Sc. in Physics, Electronics, Instrumentation preferably with computer programming knowledge.
* Stipend : Rs.12000/- pm and HRA.

Procedure to Apply :
Application with complete Bio-data should reach the Research Centre Imarat, DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Vigyana Kancha (PO), Hyderabad - 500069 within 15 days. Eligible candidates requested to attend the written test/Interview on 6th July 2008, 10.30 hrs at above address.

#2 shanthi vankayalapati

shanthi vankayalapati

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:06 PM

Hi all,

Hey I want one information about Junior Research Fellow at Research centre IMARAT, DRDO.

I have seen that the written test is on 6th july and we need to apply within 15 days.

So, I want to know whether is still the time there for this to apply??

Orelse, can we directly walk in to there??

Please any one give me reply to me as soon as possible...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE............!!!!!!!!

#3 shanthi vankayalapati

shanthi vankayalapati

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:17 PM

H i all,I want to know whether still there is time for this post of JRF in DRDO (IMARAT)???Orelse, should I need to walk in directly to that place???Please any one reply me immediately....Please reply me....!!!!!You can reply me to my mail also..my mail id isshanured@gmail.com

#4 tarun0657

tarun0657

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:42 AM

THANK YOU

#5 Sreenu_Jobs

Sreenu_Jobs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:22 PM

I want to know whether still there is time for this post of JRF in DRDO (IMARAT)??? Orelse, should I need to walk in directly to that place??

hello shanthi, why do u worry? just apply. earlier, i applied for one of the govt companies after last date is over and still got call letter. so apply and try. If u r in Hyderabad, u can walkin and try if they allow u.