TCS Preparation Kit :-
http://www.chetanas.com/company/profiles/tcs.asp

TCS Company Profile :-
http://www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2640

============================
TCS - NEW REQUIREMENT : 2007 FRESHERS
(Requirement Published On 31 Aug 2007)

Please wait till the below image gets loaded... It contains Off-Campus details...

Posted Image

(Requirement Published On 21 Aug 2007)

Please wait till the below image gets loaded... It contains Off-Campus details...

Posted Image

(Requirement Published On 15 May 2007)

TCS is recruiting freshers (2007 passed outs of BE/BCA/BCS/MTech/MCA/MSc/CA )
Upload ur resumes/cv in the following website
http://www.recruitment.tcs.com and then go to BE/BCA/BCS/MTech/MCA/MSc/CA (Freshers 2007) link .

TCS - NEW REQUIREMENT : Last Date: 4 March 2007
(Requirement Published On 21 Feb 2007)

TCS Pune is Looking for Freshers

The date for the DT drive is yet to be finalized. Tentatively we are looking at Mid of March 2007 for the process to take place. The final date shall be informed to all well in advance.

Inform your family and friends...India’s first and Asia’s largest IT Consulting and Services Organsiation is hiring freshers!!

Eligibility Criteria:
Year of Passing : 2006- Candidates who have graduated in 2006 alone need to apply.

Disciplines:
- UG-BE / BTech [Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engg, Electronics & Electrical Engg, Electronics & Telecom, Electronics & Instrumentations, Electronics & Communication Engg, Instrumentation & Control.]
- PG-ME / MTech (Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engg, Electronics & Electrical Engg, Electronics & Telecom, Electronics & Instrumentations, Electronics & Communication Engg, Instrumentation & Control)
Academic Performance
- 60 % in Std X, XII, Graduation and Post Graduation ( Simple average for all the years of Engg.)
- Candidates should not be having more than 2 years gap in their career.
- No pending backlog at the time of appearing for the aptitude test.

So, if you know anyone who wants to be part of an organisation that values its people and believes in them, please ask them to apply online at www.careers.tcs.com

Last Date for Registration: 4 March 2007

Please note that this is NOT a Walk-in and the Shortlisting would be done EXCLUSIVELY through the portal (www.careers.tcs.com).

Warm Regards,
Sourcing Team,
TCS , Pune

TCS - NEW REQUIREMENT : Last Date: 11 Feb 2007
(Requirement Published On 9 Feb 2007)

Posted Image

hi...friends...TCS taking freshers...click below link.......................

www.careers.tcs.com

....in that freshers link is there and fill that form
NOTE FROM CHETANA :- "TCS" - PLACEMENT PAPERS AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE ::
http://www.chetanasinterview.com/categories/TCS/

#2 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,086 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:16 AM

"TCS" - 200 PLACEMENT PAPERS AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE ::
http://www.chetanasinterview.com/categories/TCS/

#3 Vins.T

Vins.T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,413 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:27 AM

hi all, i remember seeing the link in the morning. now it says 'Site under construction' when you click on link' 2006 fresher job openings'. I think they are doing some upgrade or may be they are unable to withstand the high load :) . u may try that link after few days and apply. i am sure they will put it back soon. good luck.

#4 sandipan

sandipan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 01:38 PM

Hi, I am from 2005. Is TCS recruit 2005 passout B.Tech or not as a fresher

#5 rp.malini

rp.malini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:31 PM

Hi all,Thank you very much for posting the TCS off campus link.Hema.

#6 aditi1093

aditi1093

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 04:19 PM

Hi I have tried to fill TCS(freshers) form but when i click on continue button it displays message you don't satisfy our criteria. I have completed my MSc(CS) in 2005 through distance educationPlease tell me whether I am eligible to apply or not & Is there anyother way to apply for the same

#7 sivakumarnalam

sivakumarnalam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:41 PM

Present career site is working..try it once

#8 amiyaranjan

amiyaranjan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:28 PM

Hi I have tried to fill TCS(freshers) form but when i click on continue button it displays message you don't satisfy our criteria. I have completed my MSc(CS) in 2005 through distance education Please tell me whether I am eligible to apply or not & Is there anyother way to apply for the same

Hi Aditi, Just chk wheather It'll be for 2005 or 2006 batch......k...If it is for 2005 then just trying and trying it'll accept at some pt of time...bye.All the very best

#9 Ashraf_sj

Ashraf_sj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:54 AM

hi guys,
the TCS website is working, so u can fill the form. i filled now only and replying u ...
its working, no problem with website. if the problem persist, kindly change the web browser, u use....

From,
Ashraf SJ
:)

#10 Ashraf_sj

Ashraf_sj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:58 AM

its working so please try once again

#11 Fresher Arun Kumar

Fresher Arun Kumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 11:08 AM

Hai friends,I am registered TCS Freshers 2006 passout..I have one question that is, they will send a entry ticket for registered users?And My sincere thanks to Mr. SivaThank youurs truly Arun

#12 KSN

KSN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 12:01 PM

ONE MORE NOTE FOR ALL: Thanks Siva, for contributing this important information to help others. I hope others will learn from you and start contributing job information. I observed so many people are willing to take help from others, but not willing to help others whenever they get some job information. Leave the selfish attitude guys and girls. I am just a single person and it's not possible for me to guide you all with all job information in this world. Everyone needs to contribute for the good cause. Being a silent member is not great. Come forward to help others. Contribute any info you get. Help others. Reply to others' queries. Share your knowledge. In that process, you grow.
I appreciate all (few ?) the people who are always contributing info for others and selflessly helping them. You can see few such good people in this forum.
-- Chetana

you are very true madam. many people are not contributing well. they come only to take help. from today i will try my best to contribute more info and jobs to our forum. i will send you the placement papers of all companies i am attending. i will inform all my friends and collegemates also regarding this wonderful forum and ask them to contribute.

i also like to congratulate you to cross massive 23,000 members in this forum in just 3 months.i hope it will establish many more new records and help lakhs of job seekers like me.
----
ksn

#13 Sudheer.Koppireddy

Sudheer.Koppireddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:01 PM

As far as I know, being an employee of TCS,I came to know that TCS will not recruit people from distance education.So you are not eligible.

#14 quest

quest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:18 PM

Hi friends,I am 2006 fresher. I got the problem while filling the fresher recruitment of TCS online application form. I submit the application by filling with aggregate marks….but it fails, and pops that “FILL THE CGPA” or “Deselect that option” but there is no option for deselecting the CGPA range or marks….So please guide me….Waiting for your replies…….

#15 rajinder

rajinder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:41 PM

Hi I have tried to fill TCS(freshers) form but when i click on continue button it displays message you don't satisfy our criteria. I have completed my MSc(CS) in 2005 through distance education Please tell me whether I am eligible to apply or not & Is there anyother way to apply for the same

HI FRIENDS, FOR FRESHERS TCS HAVE 60% CRITERION THROUGHOUT 10TH , 12TH , DEGREE.

#16 freakyashish

freakyashish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:51 PM

hello allplease help me in clearing a doubt.my college awards engineering degree B.E. with aggregate of 7th and 8th semester in consideration.so i am having my B.E. degree with 60.67% i.e. first class.but my overall engineering aggregate is 59%.so while filling the TCS application form they are asking for aggregate i tried 59% and they responded with a message that "criteria doesnt match".can i try for 60.67% since i will be having my degree with first class written on it.i am unable to look into the matter.please help.regards ashish

#17 rakesh kedar

rakesh kedar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:11 PM

HI FRIENDS, FOR FRESHERS TCS HAVE 60% CRITERION THROUGHOUT 10TH , 12TH , DEGREE.

hi friend, i think it is still under construction.dont worry.go to the site after few days. ok byeeeeeeeeeeee

#18 Anand Raj

Anand Raj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:47 AM

Hi,I am B.E(C.S.E)(2006 passout) graduate from L.C.R engg college. I have faced a problem while applying to tcs . My college name was not in the list,While selecting graduation insitute for my UG . So i chosed the option "IF OTHER". But it still shows the error message "Fill the valid graduation Institute". Is the TCS is recruiting candidates from the selected college. Please help me.........Thanks in advanceAnand

#19 Arthy

Arthy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 12:11 PM

Hi,When will recruitment of TCS begin...Any idea??? :blink: -Arthy

#20 merin

merin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts