WEBSITE : www.mastek.com
On the Best Path
Our delivery processes have been certified at ISO 9001-2000, and assessed at SEI CMM Level 5 and P-CMM Level 3.
It figured among the 13 Indian firms to be listed in the Forbes Global List of 200 Best Small Companies in the World 2002, and has featured amongst the top Indian IT companies for Corporate Governance practices as per the Corporate Governance study conducted by Credit Lyonnais during the past four years.
Mastek Limited is one of the fastest growing companies among the major IT firms in India, with 2,700 employees and over 7,200 man-years of experience. It has executed over 1,000 projects worldwide.
To know more about the latest job opportunities at Mastek ltd., visit our careers section on - www.mastek.com/careers
Recruitment of Programmer Trainees at Mastek Ltd.
For BE (CS/IT/E&TC)/MCA/ M Sc (CS) Candidates (2006 Pass outs)
1. Candidates studying in DTE/AICTE approved colleges under Maharashtra & Goa state can apply for the mentioned positions.
2. Candidate should pass out by July/ Aug 2006.
3. Educational Qualification: BE (Comp Sci/ IT/ Electronics & Telecom)/ MCA/ M Sc (Comp Sci) / MCS
4. Min 60% in SSC, HSC, Degree www.chetanas.com
5. Min 60% Aggregate of all semesters of Engg, MCA, M Sc (For those whose final year results are not declared, need to mention the % of all other semesters & aggregate of that.)
6. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
7. Candidate should be ready to work at Mumbai, Pune.
1. Candidates who fit into above mentioned eligibility criteria need to forward their word format resume to email@example.com till 30-JUN-06 strictly in following format:
Email Subject line:
Your Name_ Qualification_ University_ Aggregate %
(For eg: Smita Bhat_ BE IT_ Pune Univ_ 65.8%)
Word Format Resume as an Attachment with following details:
a) Updated Tel No, email ID.
Yr of passing & marks obtained in SSC, HSC, All semesters of Degree/ BE/ MCA/ M Sc.
c) School & College Full name, Board/ University, Stream of study, Total Aggregate % of all yrs during Engg/ MCA/ M Sc till date.
d) Work Exp, Project details, Extra curricular activities.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of resume. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email/ Tel. regarding date & timing of the Aptitude Test/ GD/ Interview to be attended at our Mumbai or Pune office. Aptitude test will be for 80 mins comprising of questions on Verbal ability, Mathematics, Reasoning & Logical Aptitude.
3. On final selection candidates will be offered a permanent position at Mumbai or Pune Development Centre. They will undergo 3 months Mastek sponsored technical training & then will be allocated to various software development projects. The remuneration will be Rs. 2.66 lacs per annum CTC.
1. CVs to be sent by 30-JUN-06.
2. Selection Process during 8-JUN-06 to 8-JUL-06.
PN: 1. Resume forwarded with incomplete information will not be considered.
2. Those who have already attended the test or selection process during last 6 months need not apply again. Those who have attended before that need to undergo Aptitude test/ Selection process again.
3. Outstation candidates coming for selection process will be intimated beforehand regarding Test/ GD/ PI dates. They will have to attend the same at their own expense. www.chetanas.com
4. There won't be any Walk-In test. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Aptitude Test. Those who are not short listed will not be allowed to attend the selection process.
5. Once any date is intimated to candidate for attending the Test/ GD/ Interview will not be changed on any request.