Photo
- - - - -

PHP Training Institute in Hyderabad ?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 prathibhav

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:00 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Hi, Can any help me i finding the Best PHP Institute in Hyderabad. And can tell me how good is it to learn.Already Ive completed Java course. Please guide me.waiting for ur reply.

#2 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 44,628 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:10 PM

Can any help me i finding the Best PHP Institute in Hyderabad. And can tell me how good is it to learn.
Already Ive completed Java course.

Dear Prathibha,

If it's for fresher job purpose, I think JAVA might do better than PHP in fetching a job for you.

#3 SRIHITHA

SRIHITHA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:49 PM

Hi, Can any help me i finding the Best PHP Institute in Hyderabad. And can tell me how good is it to learn. Already Ive completed Java course. Please guide me. waiting for ur reply.

Srihitha Technologies is only one institute in Hyderabad providing PHP with MYSQL with real faculties at morning or evening batches. Fast track is also there. For more details please contact Ruhulla Contact Person Mr. Ruhulla 9885144200

#4 Chaladi

Chaladi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:21 PM

Hello All,

Dhrusya Solutions, the people who developed India's first web desktop(Dhrusya Web Desktop), have been offering an intensive course in PHP(PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor), combining the best features of modern teaching aids with the intellectual vitality of well experienced faculty with an emphasis on practical learning.

When it comes to PHP training, Dhrusya Solutions offers a well structured, well developed course, at competitive prices. Unlike other PHP training solutions, our PHP MySQL training courses (which also integrate XHTML, CSS, Java Script, DOM, XML, AJAX, PHP with MySQL, Oracle, and other RDBMS along with Linux Essentials) are built using a combination of industry recognized materials and our own course guides.

This intensive course develops the skills of Programmers by introducing them to advanced techniques, tools, and methodologies that can be used to build complex, scaleable, and rich UI PHP applications.

Contacts:
Dhrusya Solutions
2nd Floor, AVM Towers,
Beside Viswanath Theatre,
KPHB, HYD 500072

Phone No: 040 42000124, 040 - 42000125,
Mobile: 9966555314

Email: training@dhrusya.com
URL: http://www.dhrusya.com

#5 icannons

icannons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:57 PM

Hi,
Can any help me i finding the Best PHP Institute in Hyderabad. And can tell me how good is it to learn.
Already Ive completed Java course.
Please guide me.
waiting for ur reply.

Undoubtedly icannons infotech is the best php institute in hyderabad and the most affordable php institute too.
one to one training
dedicated faculty
100% placement mark icannons as one of the best php institute in hyderabad
contact 9866613829 or visit http://www.icannons.com for more details

#6 cartoon campus

cartoon campus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:56 PM

cartooncampus is only one institute in Hyderabad providing web designing as well as web programming with PHP/ MYSQL with placement. faculties, who are working in the same producation house and development house.we offering morning and evening batches. Fast track is also there. For more details please visit us at www.cartooncampus.in or make a call to sampath 9293056777

#7 sahebreddy.k

sahebreddy.k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:29 PM

INFORMATIC SOLUTIONS & CONSULTING (ISC) IS THE BEST FOR PHP AS OF TODAY IN THE MARKET, THEY ARE PROVIDING PHP,MYSQL,ZEND FRAMEWORK,AJAX,JQUERY,WORD PRESS,DRUPAL etc AND ONE MORE INTERESTING THING IS THAT THEY ALSO PROVIDING CORPORATE SOFT SKILLS FREE ALONG WITH THE COURSE. BY REAL TIME EXPERTS.

AS PER AS MY KNOWLEDGE THEY ARE CHARGING Rs.3100/-

NOTE: IF U WANT REAL TIME KNOWLEDGE BETTER JOIN ISC.
ISC CONTACT DETAILS:
S.R.NAGAR,OPP.AXIS BANK,ABOVE ICICI BANK.

#8 Amar.gajula

Amar.gajula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

hi friend lamps institute is the best for PHP,Mysql,CSS,HTML,JS which is at yusuf guda crossing. just 5 minutes from mythrivanam. some of my friend took training in that

#9 Shalini Seth

Shalini Seth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

If your aim is to make a career as good WEB 2.0 app developer then SkillBase is the place to be. Its setup by senior professionals with years of experience in contemporary technologies. I got trained here and easily got placed as WEB 2.0 PHP developer. Just getting trained in basics will not ensure a job in big company, one needs to master the advanced topics in PHP like Joomla,Drupal custimization (components,modules,pluggins), RAD tools like codeigniter and web services through PHP. This is the only place where advanced PHP topics are thought in hyderabad. Training is by a senior web consultant. I would recommend this institute for all open source technologies (PHP, Python , Linux Admin , Java , SEO )