Sign in to follow this  
ghantas

I am jobless - Death is Better than bearing...

Hi,

this is sairam. I'm 2007 passout. May be I'm the one who had bad fate in this century. i attended few interviews(12+) but unfortunately i lost them in 2 or 3rd rounds. I'm very much perfect in aptitude. first I'm very confused in technical. so i lost some interviews in technical. but truly speaking i worked on it later, still i lost few more due to bad fate. even when I'm sound in some parts of technical it is bad fate that interviewer will be nasty. So may be the first time i don't know how to face interview for the first time, but later i learned a lot. my experience keeps go on increasing but i never entered in to IT sector. My interview lists are:

Infosys

Wipro

Satyam

TCS

Virtusa

Tcs

Wipro

Tcs

L&T

Vensoft

and few more small companies...

Right now I'm not getting any call. Here comes nasty situation. I applied for so many companies, and expecting call letters from that companies. Unfortunately they are not. So , as per outside people I'm sitting and doing time pass. I think I'm not. Mean while i learned(mastered) Dot net 2.0. This is my self preparation. I'm flexible to answer what ever the level questions may be on it. I applied on that specialization also. But response is same. I learned Oracle 9.0 myself. Applied on that. No outcome. May there are opportunities for freshers , but I'm not getting any call letter. Reason I don't know.

Now its time for my family members to bang me. they are not even treating me like graduate. asking me to enter in to non interested field like teaching, civils or any other kinda stuff not related to me. Its time for my father to treat me like hell. I'm getting frustrated and confused. Am i eligible to software sector?? Should i follow there suggestions. I'm 65% graduate in computers. I think I'm lost. If i want to learn any new technologies like "sap" or "oracle apps" it deal with money. I can't found resources on net for this two topics. But now i cant sit idle. i must show them that I'm earner. else i can't bear them the way they are treating.

Dear chetana mam, please give me a suggestion. I'm expecting that from you as soon as possible.

Machi wru staying da? cool da ,dont get tension r irritated thes r part of life da mamu.

apply to ssn (at) lbinfotech.com ( www.lbinfotech.com )

all de best da mapla, cool da.

Machi wru staying da? cool da ,dont get tension r irritated thes r part of life da mamu.

apply to ssn (at) lbinfotech.com ( www.lbinfotech.com )

all de best da mapla, cool da.

Thnx for your kindly reply..Me staying in hyderabad..

Hi sriram, this is santhosh .i am working in a software company in bangalore.can i have your mail ID or phone number ,so that i can help you,or else please send your resume to my personal Mail id.and dont worry,be cool.every thing gona be all right.sansagii@gmail.com

hello sairam,i'm working in e-serve(CITIGROUP) for the past 6 months.before i dont get a good job for me.i have attend > 100 interviews in my life.all are failed.dont do any coward things like death,poison, etc.u can shine in this world.if u want to speak to me : 9787329399(i'm in chennai)karthik

ChetanaS Sub forums like "motivation" and "success stories" are meant 4 not 2 get discouraged Go thru them !! There are lot of great success stories.it'll help a lot emotionally..

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! :angry: Dude..Let me tell you one thing..there are many who have less than 60% throughout, and they are still fighting! PLEASE STOP!! There are many who cant apply to the companies you have mentioned...SO PLEASE STOP THIS SHIT!!YOU ARE A 2007 PASSOUT AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN APPLY TO THESE COMPANIES AGAIN AND MANY OTHERES ARE THERE AS WELL....SO PLEASE STOP POSTING STUFF LIKE THIS