Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

(FRESHERS) 'INFOSYS' : Off-Campus for Freshers - Procedure to Apply

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#1 ChetanaS

Posted 02 March 2006 - 04:57 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

SPECIAL NOTE FROM CHETANA : THE INFORMATION IN THIS POST GETS UPDATED AT REGULAR INTERVALS WITH THE LATEST INFORMATION & PREPARATION MATERIAL LINKS FOR INFOSYS. YOU CAN VISIT OFTEN TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT INFOSYS.

WHERE TO GET LATEST PAPERS OF INFOSYS ?

CHECK 260 LATEST PAPERS OF INFOSYS AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE:
www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/INFOSYS/

CHECK INFOSYS PREPARATION KIT AT:
www.chetanas.com/company/profiles/infosys.asp

HOW TO CLARIFY YOUR DOUBTS IN "INFOSYS" PUZZLES ?

You can post all your puzzle/aptitude doubts in below Puzzle board and get help from others. Many puzzles are already solved in this board. If you are analytically good, I request you to go to this board and help others by solving their puzzle/aptitude doubts :
CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR PUZZLE DOUBTS

Note: You need to be a member of the forum to be able to post in the above puzzle board. If you are not yet a member of this revolutionary job forum, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER in this forum. Regiatration hardly takes 1 minute. Only members get the premier Job Updates & Career Guidance information from ChetanaS.

HAVING ANYMORE QUESTIONS ABOUT INFOSYS ? HERE IS THE 'CAREER HELPLINE' !
Even after reading this huge amount of information about INFOSYS, if you still wish to ask any question, we are here to help you :
CLICK HERE TO POST A QUESTION

Note: You need to be a member of the forum to be able to post in the above 'Career Helpline' board. If you are not yet a member of this revolutionary job forum, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER in this forum. Regiatration hardly takes 1 minute. Only members get the premier Job Updates & Career Guidance information from ChetanaS.

WHERE TO GET COMPANY INFORMATION OF "INFOSYS" ?

You should always check the company profile before attending HR interview. Get details of INFOSYS at their website link given below:
www.infosys.com/about/default.asp

HOW TO APPLY TO INFOSYS ?

-----------------------------------------------
UPDATED NEWS :-
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

- Fresh Engineering Graduates / Post Graduates, M.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics or Computer Science) or MCAs Graduated in 2006 or graduating in 2007.

- Engineers graduated not earlier than June 2004, with upto 2 years of post-qualification experience in any of the industry and interested in a career shift to software development.

THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY
- You must have constantly excellent academic record, through standards 10, 12, Engg./Graduation and Post Graduation.

- You must not have participated INFOSYS selections process in the last 9 months (i.e.between Dec 2005 and July 2006) www.ChetanaS.com

- Those who have sent in their resumes to Infosys in the last one year and have not been invited for the test, need not apply again.

PROCEDURE TO APPLY

- If you have a B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or an MCA with Graduation in Maths, Statistics, Physics or Computer Science the job code will be "SWT-01"

- The Job Code for others in "SWT-02"

- Please ensure that your resume includes your date of birth, aggregate academic credentials of standards 10, 12 Engineering / Graduation, Post Graduate and E-mail ID for communication.
Send in your resume, mentioning the following in the subject line:

Job Code - Preferred Location of Selection Test
Example: "SWT-01 - BANGALORE"

Send Resumes to :- freshers@infosys.com

Informed. Intuitive. Intelligent. Imaginative. Competitive. Global. Changing the rules of the game. Changing the world. Powered by intellect and driven by values, Infosys is the face of new India. A world leader in consulting and information technology services, Infosys partners with Global 2000 companies to provide business consulting, systems integration, application development and product engineering services. Ch eta naS

We are looking for entry-level Software Engineers (FRESHERS) for our development centers at Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Mohali, Mysore, Pune, and Thiruvananthapuram.

You should belong to one of the following profile groups:
· Fresh Engineering graduates/ post graduates, Msc (Maths, Statistics, Physics or Computer Science) or MCAs graduated in 2005.
· Engineers graduated not earlier than 2003 with up to 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry and interested in a career shift to software development.

The following conditions apply:
· You should have a consistently excellent academic record, through standards 10, 12, engineering/ graduation and post graduation. http://www.ChetanaS.com
· You must not have participated in Infosys's selection process in the past 9 months (i.e. between May 2005 and January 2006)
· Those who have sent in their resumes to Infosys in the last one year and have not invited to participate in the selection process, need not apply again.

How to apply:
* If you have a BE/BTech or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or MCA with graduation in Maths, Statistics, Physics, or Computer Science, the Job Code is SWT-01
* The job code for others is SWT-02

Please ensure your resume includes key details such as date of birth, email ID, and aggregate academic credentials of standards 10, 12, Graduation and Post Graduation.
http://www.ChetanaS.com
Send in your resume, mentioning the following in the subject line: Job Code and Preferred location of selection test (eg. SWT-01 - Bangalore) to freshers@infosys.com

Candidates with 1-3 years of software experience can send in their resume to careers_se@infosys.com

SOME TIPS FROM CHETANA TO GET CALL FROM INFOSYS

INFOSYS receives lakhs of resumes every year and they can offer call letter for around 10,000 people only for every test. So sometimes it depends on luck also.

But here are few tips that may maximize your chance of getting call.

1) For INFOSYS, following details are mandatory. Without these, they will simply throw your resume in to trash. They won't even look at other details. So make sure that these details are in 1 st page of resume and clearly visible.
-- Full Name, Mail ID, Contact Address, Phone Number
-- Date of Birth
-- Academics of 10 th, Inter, Grad, PostGrad (Write Aggregate Percentages. Don't write percentages of each Semester. They won't calculate what is the average percentage.)

2) Try to send your resume every 15 days or 30 days. (Especially send it when they announce Off-Campus in news papers.)

3) Write a small covering letter saying that you did not attend INFOSYS test till now and would like to get a call for next possible test. (Or if you did not attend in last 9 months, mention that.)

4) See to it that your resume is proper. If you want, take the following Resume Writing Tips written by me.
-- CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE

Most Importantly, BE PREPARED for the test even when you apply. Generally INFOSYS tries to give a call for all eligible candidates. So you may suddenly get a call and then you should NOT postpone it. If you postpone, you will never know when you will get a call again.

PREPARATION MATERIALS FOR INFOSYS
Note: More material links get added below on a daily basis. Keep visiting for updated information.

400 PUZZLES WITH SOLUTIONS
CLICK HERE TO READ

MORE INFOSYS INTERVIEW PUZZLES WITH ANSWERS
CLICK HERE TO READ

INFOSYS PUZZLES WITH ANSWERS
CLICK HERE TO READ

INFOSYS INTERVIEW PUZZLES WITH ANSWERS
CLICK HERE TO READ

10 DAY GUIDE TO INFOSYS
CLICK HERE TO READ

INFOSYS TEST PREPARATION TIPS
CLICK HERE TO READ

INFOSYS TIPS & INFO
CLICK HERE TO READ

INFOSYS - PREPARATION TIPS
CLICK HERE TO READ

#2 robin

robin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:31 PM

hi can ANY1 inform me if satyam is conducting a test in and around bangalore ...i had applied on time but they never informed of the test..

hi! i got call from infosys for test on 19 march at chennai, b'lore. is it true . is anyone appearing. plz reply.

#3 Chandramohan.Sridhara

Chandramohan.Sridhara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:41 AM

thanks for ur work.i would like to know whether the test by infy on 19th march in blore walk-in for all or only for called people.plz let me know.thanks in advance

#4 winvijay

winvijay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:06 AM

i have applied for infy for more than 100 times in a span of 7-8 months, with the subject line SWT-01-Bangalore. I have 70% throughout my career ie from X to MCA.... But still i didnt get any call.... May i know the reason for this....plzzzz

#5 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,642 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 10:11 AM

SOME TIPS TO GET CALL FROM INFOSYS
============================================================
Dear Vijay,
INFOSYS receives lakhs of resumes every year and they can offer call letter for around 10,000 people only for every test. So sometimes it depends on luck also.

But here are few tips that may maximize your chance of getting call.

1) For INFOSYS, following details are mandatory. Without these, they will simply throw your resume in to trash. They won't even look at other details. So make sure that these details are in 1 st page of resume and clearly visible.
-- Full Name, Mail ID, Contact Address, Phone Number
-- Date of Birth
-- Academics of 10 th, Inter, Grad, PostGrad (Write Aggregate Percentages. Don't write percentages of each Semester. They won't calculate what is the average percentage.)

2) Try to send your resume every 15 days or 30 days. (Especially send it when they announce Off-Campus in news papers.)

3) Write a small covering letter saying that you did not attend INFOSYS test till now and would like to get a call for next possible test. (Or if you did not attend in last 9 months, mention that.)

4) See to it that your resume is proper. If you want, take the following Resume Writing Tips written by me.
-- CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE

Most Importantly, BE PREPARED for the test even when you apply. Generally INFOSYS tries to give a call for all eligible candidates. So you may suddenly get a call and then you should NOT postpone it. If you postpone, you will never know when you will get a call again.

#6 payal minocha

payal minocha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 04:35 PM

hi , can anybody tell me when most of the companies like infi , wipro , tcs recruit freshers ( 2006 passouts ) through off campus . if they already startes .. please let me know.

#7 karthikeyangnanaprakasam

karthikeyangnanaprakasam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 04:51 PM

hi , can anybody tell me when most of the companies like infi , wipro , tcs recruit freshers ( 2006 passouts ) through off campus . if they already startes .. please let me know.

Hello mate, All it depends on thier requirement. But, they will surely recruit 2006. But you need to wait. You better start applying to all the companies. You may get a sudden call from any!. All The Best.

#8 Immaculate

Immaculate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:55 PM

hi! i got call from infosys for test on 19 march at chennai, b'lore. is it true . is anyone appearing. plz reply.

Hi I had applied on saturday 6th May 2006. Waiting for the call letter. How long will it take for them to call? Any thoughts?

#9 dubey_sharad@yahoo.com

dubey_sharad@yahoo.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:35 PM

hi people one of my friends has got a call for may 14th infy test in mumbai.can any one plz tell me the latest test pattern.kindly mail me some sample papers if anyone is having.thankssharad

#10 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,642 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 06:13 PM

Check 160 latest Papers of INFOSYS at our interview website: www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/INFOSYS/

#11 KarthickS

KarthickS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 12:47 AM

i have applied for infy for more than 100 times in a span of 7-8 months, with the subject line SWT-01-Bangalore. I have 70% throughout my career ie from X to MCA.... But still i didnt get any call.... May i know the reason for this....plzzzz

Hai buddy, I am also having the same problem.But my case is some what worse I belive, I have 70% above in all except my 10 std where I secured only 63%. Is this why I am not getting Call from Infy or is a matter of Luck..!!! :( I am really upset with this....

#12 lubna7861

lubna7861

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:56 PM

hi am MCA fresher as well .and looking for the jobs. do let me know if u get ny info. contact me at lubna7861@rediffmail.com

Hello mate, All it depends on thier requirement. But, they will surely recruit 2006. But you need to wait. You better start applying to all the companies. You may get a sudden call from any!. All The Best.

#13 varunjith

varunjith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 05:32 PM

hi am varun.i got a call from infy.the test wil be on 28th may christ cllge bangalore.has anybody got a call.i have read that infy has change its pattern....is it true.anybody attended infy test in this month plz reply...

#14 raviyshankar

raviyshankar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:32 PM

hi, i'm ravi.once when u apply the companies won't imm cal u guys,u have 2 wait for atleast 3 months and then ul get from the company at that time u bettr perform well.

#15 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,642 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:59 PM

Hi, I had applied on saturday 6th May 2006. Waiting for the call letter. How long will it take for them to call? Any thoughts?

It depends on luck ! Sometimes people get call in 15 days and sometimes they get in 6 months. Follow the tips told in this post and apply. You will get your chance.

#16 smita.s

smita.s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:01 PM

------------------
NOTE FROM CHETANA:
Check 160 latest Papers of INFOSYS at our interview website: www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/INFOSYS/

------------------
Informed. Intuitive. Intelligent. Imaginative. Competitive. Global. Changing the rules of the game. Changing the world. Powered by intellect and driven by values, Infosys is the face of new India. A world leader in consulting and information technology services, Infosys partners with Global 2000 companies to provide business consulting, systems integration, application development and product engineering services. che ta nas

We are looking for entry-level Software Engineers (FRESHERS) for our development centers at Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Mohali, Mysore, Pune, and Thiruvananthapuram.

You should belong to one of the following profile groups:
· Fresh Engineering graduates/ post graduates, Msc (Maths, Statistics, Physics or Computer Science) or MCAs graduated in 2005.
· Engineers graduated not earlier than 2003 with up to 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry and interested in a career shift to software development.

The following conditions apply
:
· You should have a consistently excellent academic record, through standards 10, 12, engineering/ graduation and post graduation. chet anas
· You must not have participated in Infosys's selection process in the past 9 months (i.e. between May 2005 and January 2006)
· Those who have sent in their resumes to Infosys in the last one year and have not invited to participate in the selection process, need not apply again.

How to apply:
* If you have a BE/BTech or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or MCA with graduation in Maths, Statistics, Physics, or Computer Science, the Job Code is SWT-01
* The job code for others is SWT-02

Please ensure your resume includes key details such as date of birth, email ID, and aggregate academic credentials of standards 10, 12, Graduation and Post Graduation.
www.ChetanaS.com
Send in your resume, mentioning the following in the subject line: Job Code and Preferred location of selection test (eg. SWT-01 - Bangalore) to freshers@infosys.com

Candidates with 1-3 years of software experience can send in their resume to careers_se@infosys.com

dear chetana ma'am,

i am smita .please tell me what is the eligibility percentage in 10th,12th and graduation
for appearing in infosys?
i have 63% in my 12th nad B.Sc .will they allow this?

regards,
smita

#17 sonumonu

sonumonu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 06:22 PM

Dear frriendsplease tell me when infosys is conducting off campus recruitement for all over india.reply me on manish0_0@yahoo.co.inthanx

#18 VenkataRamanaReddy.B

VenkataRamanaReddy.B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:36 AM

hai call me when infosys is conducting the off-campus

#19 manoj_20xx

manoj_20xx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:45 PM

hai i am final year student , can i post for this job with current semester marks.please reply. ;)

#20 SivaShanmugam

SivaShanmugam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 04:15 PM

hi am varun.i got a call from infy.the test wil be on 28th may christ cllge bangalore. has anybody got a call. i have read that infy has change its pattern....is it true. anybody attended infy test in this month plz reply...

HI Infosys never changed their pattern.Plz don't beleive this rumour. When iam writting infy i got the the same rumour and i thought it is true and so I started to prepare APS. And finally i didn't got through