Hi Guys,

Yes, ChetanaSforum is one of the best we have seen for quite some time.

Even in a season of dull results shown by software firms (except of course the big five) - ChetanaS has shown the way for job seekers.

So, good luck and bye bye.

MAdhav

Hi Swapna,I strongly advice you against seeking mainframe jobs. REASON ?I have observed that even in USA hourly rates for MAINFRAMES is slowly slipping. It is hovering around $30 per hour as of now. Being the month of oct, recruitments are going to slow down, and only in JAN recruitments are going to pick up.I advice all mainframers to shift to MS or ORACLE or LINUX based expertise.MADHAV

hi freiends myself snehal right now i am @ my town due to some family problems i need to stay here for few more dayz am i missing no of walkins or due to diwali there r less walkins plz help m e what shud i do wether i came @ pune immediatly plz tell me

hi friends... this is madhusudhan ... iam new to this colom, iam a fresher 2007 passedout in MCA from OSMANIA, i dont know how to approach,i saw many opportunities in chetana's,but not in hyderabad..if any one can help me plz give me a reply.if any of u guyz find and wanna help me plz put a mess on my mail id:msd.maddy@gmail.com...thankz

ToThe Direct Manager .Respect Sir/MadamI am Ms.V.Durga, Completed my MCA from Nagarjuna University in july 2007.I got 73%.Here i'm sending the brief about my Acadamics& the Project done as an attachment, plz find that.Awaiting for your Positive reply,With RegardsYour's TrulyV.Durga

Hi mam,Im fresher from anna university.im searching for job.Im sending resume to you.plz consider and help me.

do mention the place of the compani, so that confusion will be avoidedThankyou

Please send me if there are any openings for .NET Software Developer at Bangalore or Mumbai..................

kotharibrijesh@zapak.com

Please send me if there are any openings for .NET Software Developer at Bangalore or Mumbai.....

Dear Brijesh,
Are you a fresher with .NET skills ? Or a .NET professional ?

To The Direct Manager .
Respect Sir/Madam

I am Ms.V.Durga, Completed my MCA from Nagarjuna University in july 2007.I got 73%.
Here i'm sending the brief about my Acadamics& the Project done as an attachment, plz find that.

Awaiting for your Positive reply,
With Regards
Your's Truly
V.Durga

Dear Durga,
Just to clarify, we are not a company or consultants. So you have to read the requirements and then apply at the website / email id mentioned there.

hai friends iam new to this forum and intersted to get the news regarding recruitments for MCA freshers 2008

13th March 2008 to 14th March 2008 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 17th March 2008 to 18th March 2008At Infoapps, your career is always on the move. We offer you a dynamic team environment that is fulfilling, both professionally and personally. So you don't just get opportunities to work on diverse platforms and practices spread across multiple geographies, but can also balance your work and family commitments successfully.We are currently looking for Team Members in Our Organization.Experience: 0-2 years of relevant IT experience with a reputed Software OrganizationMicrosoft Technology:Job Description:v To develop and implement the applications on .Net platform. Experience of developing applications on ASP.Net, ADO.Net with SQL Server on web-base applications is essential.v To follow stringent quality guidelines and execute the development plan following the complete life cycle developmentDesired Profile:v 0 -2 Years of experience on ADO.Net, ASP.net with SQL Server.v Experience in Crystal Reports, VS.Net, VC++ is desirable.v Should have Good Communication Skill.Java/J2EE:Job Description:v Candidate should have good communication skills, good interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.v Candidate should have knowledge of C, C++, Java, J2EE, Oracle, VB, asp.ms.net, SQL server, Java technologies.Desired Profile:v We are looking for talented freshers to join our teamv Candidate should have good communication skills, good interpersonal skills and leadership qualitiesv Candidate should have knowledge of C, C++, java, J2EE, Java, Java Enterprise, StrutsTest Engineer:Job Description:v Should have sound knowledge on Manual testing and Automated Testingv Knowledge on automated tools of Win runner, Load runner shall be preferredv candidate should have good communication skills, good interpersonal skills and leadership qualitiesDesired Profile:v Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Models.v Testing: Ability to define unit test cases for the assigned modules / requirements.v Working knowledge of C or C++v Basic knowledge of C/C++ Features like Objects,Software programmer with accountancy background:Job Description:A software programmer who is good at any of the following languages with accountancy backgroundDesired Profile:C or C++ or VB or VFPBusiness Development manager:Job Description:v Generation of New Clientsv Lead generation through aggressive Cold Calling and qualify prospects from various lead sources.v Sending mailers to prospect base to generate leadsv Understanding market scenario, meeting candidates and maintaining good rapport with candidates.v Managing day-to-day relationships with Candidates and developing a deep understanding of their requirements, negotiating and closing Business.Desired Profile:v MBA (Marketing) with Experience of 0-4 Yearsv Excellent communication skills.v Strong Coordination skills.v Leadership attributes.v Dynamic and Quick Learner.Network Engineer:Knowledge of LAN, MEN, WAN, routing & switching and routing protocolsExperience in configuration of Cisco routers & switches, knowledge on firewalls (PIX / Check Point)QualificationFull Time Graduates / Post Graduates in:BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech / MSc / MCA / MCM / MSCA / ICWA / MBAPGDIT (2 years full time & approved by AICTE)Special consideration will be given to B.Sc. / BCA / Diploma holders with 3 years of relevant functional / technical experience.GuidelinesConsistent academic records Class X onwards Walk-In Date: 13th & 14th March, 2008 | Registration Time: 9 AM to 11AM and 17th March 2008 to 19th March 2008Venue:Infoapps Technologies (I) Pvt. LtdPlot No: 1007, Road No: 46,Behind Monster Building, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033Phone No: 040 39122056/ 23551198Website: www.infoappstech.com or www.infoapps.in

Plz provide me with the offcampuses going to be held for B.Tech 2008 passouts in Delhi/NCR?my mail id is :- charu.mait@gmail.comThank You

hi frnz........dis s suganya.... i m new to dis site....... i m doing my b-tech finalyear........i m requesting to give recuirement details for 2008 passout

hi frnz........dis s suganya.... i m new to dis site....... i m doing my b-tech finalyear........i m requesting to give recuirement details for 2008 passout

WHICH BRANCH????????????

if given according to city wise that would work mre better :unsure:

hi can u send me off campus details for any company which is going 2 be held..........

hi...this is mandeep here. Although not new to this forum but have been applying to quite a few companies but haven't got ne calls till now. Can sumbody tell me why? i finished MCA this month! And thanks to Chetana. As i hv heard of u, u r doing great service to pple like me n to the student community. :)

:D Hi friends, This is Kalanidhi.I'm a B.Tech 2008 passedout from Jawaharlal Technological University.If there are any walkin/off campus jobs in Banglore or Hyderabad,pls mail me at kalanidhi2u@gmail.com.:wacko: