Hi Thanks for the info u give .Plz can u also include city along with web site address ,so that we dont have to search the entire profile . Its a humble request ,coz I'm a bangalorean & and want a job in blore itself .When i search ur website its usually pune ,Hyd ,Chennai etc

Hello MAM!!!!!!!!!!!My name is Abhimanyu.I am from Pune.From last 10-20 days i am using u r site for job.What a great work u r doing.NO WORDS!!!!!!I am visiting u r site each day,every day and constantly checking for new job postings.All the jobs here have some criteria minimum is 60% in B.E.My Aggregate is 55+% but not 60%.Plz why dont u post such jobs having criteria less than 60%.Where i can find such jobs. HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME. :( :( :( :(

Dear chetana maam,i am very dissapointed to see that not many companies are recruiting in hyderabad.whenever i see some ad for a good company they are in other cities and after applying also we do not get any call for those tests.somebody told me that the time for fresher recruitments is in september,october.is it true!for the past one year form 2005 very few recruitments are taking place in hyderabad compared to other places like bangalore,chennai.i wonder why companies like ACCENTURE and IBM are not conducting tests in hyderabad.(because i saw the ad of these companies in bangalore,chennai,delhi)i think good students here should get chance to try for these good companies.

Hello Mam,Really this site is useful for freshers like me so that we get the information at right time.Really AMAZING and GREAT .As I am a fresher but no where they are calling if an ad is given also they ask for experience what about freshers mam, I am really frustrated by this I wonder why companies are not recuriting freshers as we people are so efficient that we can do things innovatively and creativelyThanx

good morning mam can u give a reply and send ur mail id to me

Dear Pradeep,
If it's career related, you can post here in the forum so that you can get help from so many Chetanaites. If you want to send a personal mail, you can mail to me at: Chetana@ChetanaS.com

Hello Mame!I am new to this....I have finished my computer engg with distinction n seeking for job. I heard a lot about You. So I need your help if you plese do it favour in providing me the oppertunity to goal. I want to have oppertunity in pune if u please help in this regard.Waiting for ur Response..............

Hi,Can anybody for the job openings for freshers especially in Chennai?With thanx and regards,Kani.

how about fidelity walkin on 7th october 2006 for exp PL/sql professionals If any1 has walkin venue details plz respond asap

thanks a lot madam for all the selfless work you are doing for job seekers like me.

Hi ma'm please arrange more walkin in gurgaon if u can as soon as possible coz i really need that . and are there anywalkin for interglobe technologies .I am BE in CSE from 2006 batch. I will be grateful .if anybdy know abt any walkin in gurgaon please tell me.
mail me at:-
poonam_dce@yahoo.com

Hi Guys95% of walkin posted here are for south indian locations Saturday 11 Nov 2006 is walkin day for NCR guysWell there is walkin in Satyam at international trade tower nehru place delhi There is a walkin in IBM gurgaon silokhera office Sec -30 There is a walkin in CSC noidaThere is a TCS walkin in PTI delhiall the walkins are for experienced professionals for 2-5 yrs in C,C++,unix,oracle domain Best of luck to all of u

Hi all N DEAR CHETANA Madam,

I have done B.E.(C.S.) IN 2005 frm Rajasthan univ. with HONOS. IN B.E. n worked as A lectuere in MCA DEPT. for 1yr. now searching for job IN I.T. Sector in DELHI/NCR.plz do inform me abt. vacancies in I.T. sector for 2005 pass outs in DELHI/NCR.My id is shell_shu@yahoo.com

Regards,
Shelja

ya, thats also right mam.. Thanx.

HI Nikhilji, Me too is searching for job in I.T. SECTOR IN DELHI/NCR frm last 6 months but not found even a single appropriate vacancy for 2005 pass outs.I have done B.E.(C.S.) in 2005 n worked as a lecturer in MCA dept. we can share vacancy details with each other,becz u r also searching for Delhi/NCR.MY id is shell_shu@yahoo.com Regards, Shelja

Hii.. thts gr8 Openings overall. But i am looking for the openings in Mumbai.So if there are any openings in Mumbai thn plzz let me knw..

Hi I am also thankful for all the Off-Campus links... I am a new user to this site, so can anyone of u please tell me where should I check for the days on which these off campus interviews will be held

:) hi this is HRISHIKESH . K BE (extc) fresher first class if there are any off campus interview or walkin interviews please let me know BY THE WAY SHWETA are u also looking for job like me please mail me abt u at hrishikeshkarve@yahoo.com ok bye take care

:P thnks for all the off campus links...i am a new user to this site, so can anyone of u please tell me where should i check for the days on which these off campus interviews ll be held

hi is prasad,hai friends iam new to this forum and intersted to get the news regarding recruitments for MCA freshers 2006.

hi is prasad, hai friends iam new to this forum and intersted to get the news regarding recruitments for MCA freshers 2006.

Hi, plz apply in CTS, TCS, Infosys, in their sites.....they r taking MCA/2006 batch.... With Rgds Ambika

Congrats Chetana Madam !!
Today I saw this post (WalkIn index) crossing 10 lakh hits.
This is the only post I ever saw in any forum read by 10 lakh times.
I feel - it's a miraculous achievement and this forum is certainly a trend setter just as ChetanaS has always been.
:) :)

:rolleyes: Thanks for providing such useful lists.I would like some more lists specifically for BE(computer Science) 2006 passout with an aggregate of 60% in Engg.That would be of great help!!! :D

hai mam,u r giving a gr8 and excellent information and guidence to the people..but lot of students sufferening with low percentages..pplz think abot them..give a seperate block for them and put those companies which wants low percentages means below 60%...this information gives a gr8 help to the students including me also..this is my advice...coz lot of students looking such type of help...plz think abt these one mam..plzzz

Femtosoft recruits programmers for 1-4 Yrs Experience in Java / J2EE,.Net(C#,ASP,VC++),PHP.Walk in aon 13.05.2007 at No.10,Abdul Razack Street, Saidapet,Chennai-15.www.femtosoft.in/tomantoalen@femtosoft.in/044 42653133/44

Hey Guys i m new to this forum.Can anyone plzz temme whr cud i find d placment oppurtunities for 2008 BATCHES.I m presently doin B.Tech IIIrd from IT.Kindly guide me....Thx