ChetanaSforum
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) 70 WALK-IN / OFF-CAMPUS JOB LIST (16-23 August 2018)

Hi Mam/sir

My name is M.Arvind raj,I have completed B.E-EEE and also completed Core Java,J2EE at present searching for job in IT sector so please help and guide me if there is any openings in Chennai.since I know Telugu so I can work in bangalore&Hyderabad.Thank you

Hello Friends,

Can anybody tell me how to send a message to E-mail ids which is given in apply link. when i tried to send any of emails to megna@chetanaSforum.com from my Gmail account. Mail is not send to and a system generated mails is comes in my inbox that "you can,t send this message " and i am unable to send any of emails to recruiter to apply for job. can any friends help...... please....

Ma'am i searching for networking related jobs. if is it possible, can u post networking based walkin interviews. thank you very much for your support

MAM.I M B TECH ELECTRICAL......I M NOT GETTING RIGHT MATCHED JOBS......PLZ HELP 

Respected mam, i have been following your forum long time, it really very useful and easy way to find walk ins. I am BE(ece) graduate. could you please elaborate about Technical support engineer job. And i am looking forward any vacancies for tech support in bangalore or chennai.

Hi I m a new user in this forum.. I didn't know from where I search for the walk-ins? So plz tell me... Thank u in advance

As I am new to Chennai, i was in confusing what to do for searching a job, this site ChetanaS helping me a lot, now i got 2 offers. kindly keep on doing this. It will help candidates a lot. Thanks for who ever concern for it.

I completed my MCA(2014) i don't have throat 60... Current aggregate is 72% can plz help me to get interview in companies vch prefer current degree marks...

hi

i have done my mtech in cs(2014) with 71% and searching for job from 2-3 months plz refer or help me to get interview for my candidatutre

though the mail from the forum is showing accenture recruitment.... bt i cant find the link. PLZ help.

thanks n regards

though the mail from the forum is showing accenture recruitment.... bt i cant find the link. PLZ help.

thanks n regards

Hi Abhay,

That job was Experienced Walkin.

And you are searching here in Fresher Jobs.

Hi,

Please let me know the education criteria for the same am passive jobseeker waiting for right opportunity.