ChetanaSforum
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) 70 WALK-IN / OFF-CAMPUS JOB LIST (16-23 August 2018)

I am unable to see this job posting.I am fresher and 2012 passout.

Which job posting you are unable to see ? Link ?

Please help me in posting jobs for only MCA 2012 passed outs.. I am searching job very urgetnly and always have been dependent on CHetnas... I dn't know why I stopped receiving mails from Chetanas which I used to receiever earlier.. I registered back again in Chetnas coz of this but now I receiver email notifications for all job not for freshers.. Tell me how could I receive notifications just for freshers MCA jobs??

Please help me in posting jobs for only MCA 2012 passed outs.. I am searching job very urgetnly and always have been dependent on ChetanaS... I dn't know why I stopped receiving mails from Chetanas which I used to receiever earlier.. I registered back again in Chetnas coz of this but now I receiver email notifications for all job not for freshers.. Tell me how could I receive notifications just for freshers MCA jobs??

There are no separate emails based on qualification.Because, some recruiters don't mention any Year of Passout.That's why, we advise you to check all fresher jobs and apply for eligible ones.Please follow below to receive emails (if you haven't done so already) :---------------------------------------:: HOW TO GET JOB ALERTS ON TIME---------------------------------------** Subscribe at below URL to get Daily Job Alert Emails (Only 1 or 2 Emails per Day) :http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=chetanasforum%2FalljobupdatesStep#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject - 'Activate your Email Subscription to: ChetanaSforum.com | ALL JOB UPDATES'.Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !********************************* You can see at below URL 100 most recent jobs, subscribe for email alerts...etchttp://feeds.feedburner.com/chetanasforum/alljobupdates********************************* You can LIKE our Facebook Page to get alerts in your Facebook Profile:http://www.facebook.com/ChetanaSforum*******************************If you are a serious job seeker, Please do NOT wait for these job alert emails. Always directly visit http://www.ChetanaSforum.com to view all jobs DAILY, so that you will not miss important Off-Campus. We post new jobs at our website every hour.*******************************

mam, their is going 2 b TCS off campus palcement in all over india?? so please cud u tell me how 2 get the details of venue?? Especially venue in delhi/ncr placement if it's their dn..

please can anyone tell me i am unable to upload my resume to the freshers here please help anyone/admin

Which link you tried to upload resume at ?

I'm a 2013 passout with 60% from ece... its been 2 months since v got our results nd m stil not into anything... m scared all d openings will get over in another month or so...

I'm a 2013 passout with 60% from ece... its been 2 months since v got our results nd m stil not into anything... m scared all d openings will get over in another month or so...

Dont worry ! Companies typically consider current year and previous year passout.So, you need not worry toomuch till next year August.Try to observe the job openings in this forum closely and attend walkins.There are lot of jobs for 2013 passouts.You can also see jobs of your location.

hi friends i finished B.E computer science with 80%aggregate anddiploma in computer engineering with 90% i am in out of Chennai suitable job will be share pls.

Mam,please post some fresher jobs near delhi or ncr.... else i appreciate your effort...:-)

Just go to the top menu and you can see Jobs by Location. There is a tag to see NCR jobs only.

hi friends i finished B.E computer science with 80%aggregate anddiploma in computer engineering with 90% i am in out of Chennai suitable job will be share pls.

Just go to the top menu and you can see Jobs by Location.There is a tag to see TAMILNADU jobs only.

hy mam..Im M.Sc IT graduate n its les opurtunities for MSc's..cud u pls post any walk-ins,off campuses other than service desk,ntwrking n bpo/kpo's..i feel gud if u wud mail me.I hav gud score frm 10th to till..

hy mam..Im M.Sc IT graduate n its les opurtunities for MSc's..cud u pls post any walk-ins,off campuses other than service desk,ntwrking n bpo/kpo's..i feel gud if u wud mail me.I hav gud score frm 10th to till..

Pure Software Development jobs don't come daily from companies. Whenever the HRs send us such jobs, they will be updated here !Please check this thread/forum regularly.And yes, its industry trend that less jobs for M.Sc when compared to B.Tech !

mam I also completed to dotnet course and fresher. .advise to the pune jobs in it companies. .regardingchetan mahajan

mam I also completed to dotnet course and fresher. .advise to the pune jobs in it companies. .regardingchetan mahajan

Please check the topmost menu for options 'Jobs by Location' and 'Jobs by Technology'.

hello,

i am seaching networking jobs..

i am CCNA certified.

currently i am learning CCNP (R&S)

COMPLETED MCA IN 2013. CERTIFICATION OF MANUAL AND AUTOMATION(QTP)[/size]

SQL SERVER

Regards

Gautam kumar