completed java..

Hi shekar,

Good that u were not idle.

Now, lot of Java opportunities are coming.

Have u checked & registered at www.JavaKen.com from ChetanaS ?

If not, do it quickly. It will help.

Dear chetana,I am a 2008 passed out B.E(CSE) graduate. I am seeking job for past one year and you know due to recession I didn't get opportunities to work in an IT company. So I did DOTNET certification course. Is there any DOTNET sites in CHETANAS as you have for testing and Java?

Dear chetana,

I am a 2008 passed out B.E(CSE) graduate. I am seeking job for past one year and you know due to recession I didn't get opportunities to work in an IT company. So I did DOTNET certification course. Is there any DOTNET sites in CHETANAS as you have for Testing and Java?

Hi Harini,

As per our initial plans, we wanted to start an exclusive DOTNET site also. However, our plans got affected due to recession in job market. So it may take some time to go ahead with earlier plans.

As of now, in this ChetanaSforum.com, you can directly check below links to view all DOTNET JOBS.

ALL TAGS

Microsoft Tech Jobs

Dotnet Jobs

Apart from these, you should also check regular Walk-In and Job sections, and apply for all jobs. Because as a fresher, you should not be restricted to single technology, just because you completed a course in that technology.

Dear ChetanasThis is varun Sharma. I am B-Tech(CSE) 2009 passout. I am new in Bangalore and looking for a job. Please someone come to know about any fresher walkin esp(JAVA) in Bangalore. Please SMS or call me. I will be very gratefull.My mobile number is nine nine six four six three zero four two two.My email is loginvarun@gmail.comI want to increase my social network.RegardsVarun Sharma

Hiiii ... All or most of the jobs posted here are related to IT sector... please post mechanical engineering jobs too....... Thanks in advance..
Teja

i am new to forum....i really thankful for work...there are so many post..it is difficult to check all links....... i kindly request you, add LOCATION at the end of each link... it may help as a lot........

Hiiii ... All or most of the jobs posted here are related to IT sector... please post mechanical engineering jobs too....... Thanks in advance..
Teja

Hey Teja,

This is IT walkin jobs section. That's why u could not find any mechanical jobs in this section. :)

Check the Core Jobs section or Mechanical Jobs tag.

Links given below for ur convenience.

Core Jobs & Government Jobs

Mechanical Jobs

hi chetanaI am sangeetha from bangalore, have been tryin for jobs. i have done my industrial engi and management, but i dont know what oppurtunities are there for my branch. could you help me find a job or suggest any courses if it would work. i dont mind working in IT ,but most of the companies ask for experience and the ones with fresher openings dont mention my branch. pls help... thank you..!!

You are doing a great job by helping out the Freshers...Thank you Mam

hi mam, I just wanted to know that do any final sem B.Tech graduate elligible for any walkins or not...please also give me the information regarding walkins for final sem B.Tech CS graduates. and also suggests the internship opportunities for final sem students.it would be so nice of you if u would help me asap..... Regards Vineet Gupta

hiii everybody,m not gettin any calls these days though der r so many off campuses goin on ,plz frnds let me know if der r ne interviews goin on thanku everbody take care...

HI mam.. thanx for the help for job seekers like us..can you tell me where can i find links to fwd my resume to.

thankssssssssssss a loot..chetana ji

Thanks very much Mam for this info. But why there is no or only 2-3 IT jobs in Delhi,NCR?? :o Cud u pls provide some info or companies that recruiting freshers in Delhi,NCR??

YES....This is so very true .....We ould be very greatful if we could have some knowledge of intervieews in delhi and NCR region . i have joined chetanas for over 3 months now and have seen almost 80% jobs for outside delhi ., not that i am not willing to relocate but it is not feasible to go for every interview outside delhi. We would be very very greatfull if you could shed some light in this area

Has anyone given pH litmus test?

I saw Accenture off-campus. But for that I have to appear for eLitmus test. And I saw the litmus test calendar and the test is on 1st Aug. where as Accenture off campus is on 31st..!! so please help in that matter!!

I saw Accenture off-campus. But for that I have to appear for eLitmus test. And I saw the litmus test calendar and the test is on 1st Aug. where as Accenture off campus is on 31st..!! so please help in that matter!!

i think only elitmus can tell you what to do. Their contact number was provided in same ChetanaS posting. contact them and ask. then update here what they told.