|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai-400023
Applications are invited for the following posts from the candidates who fulfill the prescribed criteria.
1. Data Entry Operator Grade 'A' : 09 posts (SC-2,OBC-1,UR-6)
Pay Scale : Rs.4000-6000
Qualification : 12th pass or equivalent (ii) should posses speed not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work
Age : 18-25 years. Relaxation in age as per rules.
2. Fireman Gr. II Group D : 35 posts (SC-4,ST-2,OBC-9, UR-20)
Pay Scale : Rs.2650-4000
Qualification : Middle School Examination passed (ii) physically fit & capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed following test :
* Height without shoes 165 cms (2.5 cms concession for ST candidates)
* Chest un-expanded : 81.5 cms
* Chest on-expansion : 85 cms
* Weight 50 kgs
* Carrying a man (fireman lift of 63.5 kgs to a distance of 183 metres within 96 seconds)
* Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump)
* Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hand and feet
Procedure to Apply :
Application in prescribed format with attested copies of certificates and self addressed envelope (size 27x12 cms) with postage stamps of Rs.6/- affixed addressed to the "The Advertiser, Post Box No.20, GPO Pune, Pune-411001" should reach within 15 days i.e. upto 15 Mar 2008 (21/03/08 for candidates from far-flung areas). The envelope should be clearly super scribed in bold letters with name of post applied and reservation category. Application to be sent by ordinary post only.
Application format :
Application for the post of ........................ [Passport size photograph duly self attested]
1. Name in Full (In block letters)
* Surname .... First Name...
* Father/Husband Name
2. Date of Birth (attach proof) ....
3. Sex ....
4. Nationality .... Religion .......
5. Whether belongs to UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH/E-Serviceman (PH applicable for only Data Entry Operator) (Circle the appropriate category
6. Present address with pin code number ..
7. Permanent address with pin code number..
8. Educational qualification .... (in chronological order start from min. qualification) in a table having columns Sr.No./ Exam Passed/ Board University Institution/ Year of Passing/ Percentage
9. Technical Qualification in a table having columns Sr.No./ Exam Passed/ Board University Institution/ Year of Passing/ Percentage
10. Experience if any (attach proof)
11. Declaration : I...... hereby declare that the information furnished above is true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of my information being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature/appointment shall be liable to cancellation/termination without notice or any compensation in lieu thereof.
12. Place : ......................... Signature of candidate
13. Date :