• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Rajagopal ram

Rajagopal ram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

I want to do a software testing course in Chennai. Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Chennai.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible. :(

Hi, One of my friend is providing Software testing training in his home itself. I have attended his training and now am working as a Test Analyst in MNC comp. right now he is providing software testing training for peoples like me and if you need any details abt his training plz mail me - rajagopalramnad@gmail.com He will give you the clear idea about to clear the testing technical interviews. Best Wishes, Raja. rajagopalramnad@gmail.com

#22 Rajagopal ram

Rajagopal ram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:53 PM

Hi friend, I am Saravanakumar M.SC(IT) graduate. Currently working in BPO sector i want to move my career to IT sector. I finished my PG in Dec 2006. salary in not constraint . I have to work in IT sector. Pls help me if any job vacant this there means. I am fresher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Saravanan

Hi Saravana, One of my friend is providing Software testing training in his home itself. I have attended his training and now am working as a Test Analyst in MNC comp. right now he is providing software testing training for peoples like me and if you need any details abt his training plz mail me - rajagopalramnad@gmail.com He will give you the clear idea about to clear the testing technical interviews. Best Wishes, Raja. rajagopalramnad@gmail.com

#23 Rehman Basha

Rehman Basha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:29 PM

Hi guys how about software testing course in STC technoligies ?? Anyone have idea about this institute ? i want to join soon http://www.stctek.com/

#24 skumar_cbe

skumar_cbe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:29 PM

Hi,

Have you heard of Assistacademy,training arm of Astra Infotech, IBM's only authorized training provider for Chennai on IBM Rational tools of which testing tools are also a part?...they give training on manual, automated testing and the best part is .....you also get to recieve an international certificate from IBM at the end of the course.

Hi, can u provide me the contact details of ASTRA Infotech ????
I m lookin forward to do get trained on IBM MAINFRAME certification.....
Kudos!!!

#25 christys

christys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

<_< Hi,Frieds.......
Cegonsoft is 1 of the best institutes providing you training on software courses. It is providing you job as well.It is well known for the latest software programs as per current technologies. In order to exile in your career,the right decision is to choose Cegonsoft.

For further details,

Hi Friends Reg-Career in Testing
Hi Friends,
Recently my friend attended a training session in DHS Infomatics PVT Ltd. on testing . She got selected in a MNC witn in the Course Duration(Also with value labs,)She told me that the session is completely designed with interview orientation,followed by Software Standards(Real Time),two projects with screen shots, interactive question and answers session and finally HR Session.

I guess it would be verymuch helpful to your career.

For Further Details

VIJAYALAKSHMI: 9710270072

#26 Preeji

Preeji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hi All, One of my friend is providing Software testing training in his home itself. I have attended his training and now am working as a Test Analyst in MNC comp. right now he is providing software testing training for peoples like me and if you need any details abt his training plz mail me - rajagopalramnad@gmail.com He will give you the clear idea about to clear the testing technical interviews. Best Wishes, Raja. rajagopalramnad@gmail.com

#27 cleansoft

cleansoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

If you looking to make a career in software testing, you can visitCleanSoft Academy(A division of STAG Software Private Limited):New #35 (Old #17), I Floor, I Main Road,Gandhi Nagar, Adyar,Chennai 600020. India .or call Phone: +91 44 4214 3469 / 2442 0396

#28 cleansoft

cleansoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

hi mr.kathick , tell the name of tht company , location,course fee .i'm intrstd , contace me @ akshy.ece@gmail.com

You can visit

CleanSoft Academy

(A division of STAG Software Private Limited):
New #35 (Old #17), I Floor, I Main Road,
Gandhi Nagar, Adyar,
Chennai 600020. India .

or call Phone: +91 44 4214 3469 / 2442 0396

#29 Flower Flower

Flower Flower

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:54 PM

Hi Sathya can you assist me with the same issue you explained above

Please let me know if you are still looking for a training...or post your number to contact you