nicenancy

Let me know Software Testing training institutes in Chennai

I want to do a software testing course in Chennai.Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Chennai.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible. :(

I want to do a software testing course in Chennai. Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Chennai.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible. :(

Hi Friends Reg-Career in Testing Hi Friends, Recently my friend attended a training session in DHS Infomatics PVT Ltd. on testing . She got selected in a MNC witn in the Course Duration(Also with value labs,)She told me that the session is completely designed with interview orientation,followed by Software Standards(Real Time),two projects with screen shots, interactive question and answers session and finally HR Session. I guess it would be verymuch helpful to your career. For Further Details VIJAYALAKSHMI: 9710270072

hi mr.kathick , tell the name of tht company , location,course fee .i'm intrstd , contace me @ akshy.ece@gmail.com

Hi friend, I am Saravanakumar M.SC(IT) graduate. Currently working in BPO sector i want to move my career to IT sector. I finished my PG in Dec 2006. salary in not constraint .I have to work in IT sector. Pls help me if any job vacant this there means. I am fresher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks Saravanan

Hi Saravanakumar

this is santhosh.i am working in a software company bangalore,sandeep i can feel your frustration what your facing right now.its ok,i have an idea to shift your career in IT field.and this is the right opportunity to shift your career in IT feild.we are a software company and corporate training center .now we had launched Training programme on IBM mainframe .Here i am attaching our course Details as enclosed.so,please forward your MObile Number or mail me or call us if you interested so that i can help you out.

Regards
M.santhosh

MAINFRAME Training with IBM Certification and JOB Assistance:

Mainframe industry has shortage of people. Mainframe Education gives you the competitive advantage you’ll need to succeed in an exciting, leading-edge career in Enterprise Systems.

KASSHKU is proud to announce Mainframe Training Program for individuals, with IBM certification.

What are Mainframes?
• Mainframes are large servers that can support thousands of applications and I/O devices to simultaneously serve thousands of users.
• The popular choice for large scale business computing.
• The ultimate server in client/server model of computing.

Why Mainframes?
• Today’s largest and most powerful global corporations run their businesses on mainframes.
• There is no PC or midrange technology available or upcoming in the near future that can challenge mainframes at what they do best: process millions of transactions and serve terabytes of data with praiseworthy response times.
• At its May 2006 analyst conference in New York, IBM estimated that the number of transactions run on mainframes would double by 2009.
• Statistically, an IBM mainframe goes down only once every 50 years or so.

Company Profile:
Kasshku is a 10 Years Old IT/e-business solutions provider company. Kasshku is engaged in Software Development, Product Development, Outsourcing Services, Consultancy Services, Software Product Distribution, Corporate Training, Resource Contracting, and Placement Services.

Kasshku has setup its training centre having training rooms with Live IBM Mainframe Connectivity and Legal Microsoft Software. Kasshku is offering on-site training to its corporate clients and public training services for individuals.

Kasshku has strategic alliances & partnerships with technology providers:

Microsoft® Certified Gold Partner
Microsoft® Project Certified Solution Provider cum System Integrator.
IBM® Certified Member for Partner World for Developers.
IBM® ACE (Advanced Career Excellence) Partner
IBM® AITP (Authorized Individual Training Program).
SUN® Partner Advantage Associate Member.
Intel® Certified Software Development Partner.

Course Registration Terms & Condition:

Course Name IBM Mainframe Premium Track Program
Duration 3 (Three) Months
Program details Foundation Course (FC - 0.5Month) +
Mainframe Course (MC - 2Months) +
Soft Skills Course (SC - 0.5Month)
Project Work 3 Mini-projects included in MC
Dates Batches starting 3rd March and 2nd April 2008.
Contact our office for more details.
Location Bangalore
Timings 9.30 am to 5.30 pm (Full Time)
Fee Please call Us or Mail us.
Certificates Participants will be awarded Course Completion Certificates at the successful conclusion of the course from IBM.

Faculty We have a subject matter expert Trainers and experienced on Mainframe domain.

Course Material Kasshku will provide course material of global standard from IBM.

Mainframe Course details:

Sl. No. Module Name Module Code
1 Introduction to Large Servers LSO
2 Introduction to z/OS – the latest OS on Mainframes z/OS
3 Mainframe Environment & Editor TSO/ISPF
4 Job Control Language JC L
5 VSAM – File Access Method & Services VSAM
6 COBOL Programming Language COBOL
7 COBOL-VSAM Mini Project Cobol-Project
8 DB2 Fundamentals, Programming & SQL DB2
9 DB2 Mini Project DB2-Project
10 CICS Transaction Server CICS
11 CICS Mini Project CICS-Project
36% time for Theory discussions & 64% time for Hands-on

Facilities Kasshku will provide the facilities i.e. – training room, projector, networked machines, live IBM Mainframe connectivity, required software, lunch and transport from common pick-up point.

Eligibility Criteria:

BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech / MCA / M. Sc (IT) with minimum 50% of marks.

Contact us for course details and FREE counseling session immediately at:

Mobile: 9880228408 / 9901983901
Email: mainframe@kasshku.com
Mainframe.zos@gmail.com

Kasshku Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
# 8, Survey # 34/1, Junnasandra, Kasavanahalli Main Road,
Off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore – 560 035, Karnataka, INDIA.
Ph: 0091-80-28439084,
Fax: 0091-80-28439085 Mobile: 9880228408 / 9901983901
Email: info@kasshku.com URL: www.kasshku.com

I want to do a software testing course in Chennai. Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Chennai.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible. :(

My Friend had completed Software Testing and he was mentioning that Vision India Technologies were best for Software Testing Course. They teach testing from the scrap to the advance level. Their faculties are real time testers who work in top MNC's. He was mentioning some other star features of this company which I will mention them below for easy understanding. ( 1) Real Time Faculties who have hands-on experience of about 7+yrs . (2) Real Time Environment. (3) All candidates will be given a Live Project during their course. (4) Candidates are given on-job training. (5) In depth knowledge and individual attention will be imparted to each and every student. (6) Automation Tools are also covered indepth (Starting from Tools option to Scripting, Frame Work, etc..) (6) Course Includes interview questions, mock interview and interview tips also. (7) Candidates will be selected based on their performance for placement related programs. Contact Vision India Technologies for further details. Vision India Technologies D-94, 2nd Floor Chintamani, Annanagar East Chennai – 102 Tel:9941311650 044-64555553/54

Hi,

Have you heard of Assistacademy,training arm of Astra Infotech, IBM's only authorized training provider for Chennai on IBM Rational tools of which testing tools are also a part?...they give training on manual, automated testing and the best part is .....you also get to recieve an international certificate from IBM at the end of the course.

Hi,

Have you heard of Assistacademy,training arm of Astra Infotech, IBM's only authorized training provider for Chennai on IBM Rational tools of which testing tools are also a part?...they give training on manual, automated testing and the best part is .....you also get to recieve an international certificate from IBM at the end of the course.

Thank You for info. Any contact details for the same ?

Zunotech Info Systems Pvt Ltd, a Chennai-based software service provider, is offering an six-week certificate course in software testing. Targeted towards students who aspire to become software engineers, the course is a part-time programme with theory classes stretching to two hours each day. The company also offers hands-on practicals. The programme is open to graduates from any stream interested in software testing . The course also provides placement support for outstanding students. The programme includes course work in the areas of Functionality testing and Automation testing using software like Qtp, Winrunner, Load runner and test director, For further information, call 9884814022, or log on to www.zunotech.in Email queries to giriv.vel@gmail.com

hi,Please tell me about software testing , telecom testing of arcus infotech in chennai, how about placement consultancy and placement alredy having 2 + yrs exp in manual testing.Regards suresh

Zunotech Info Systems Pvt Ltd, a Chennai-based software service provider, is offering an six-week certificate course in software testing. Targeted towards students who aspire to become software engineers, the course is a part-time programme with theory classes stretching to two hours each day. The company also offers hands-on practicals. The programme is open to graduates from any stream interested in software testing . The course also provides placement support for outstanding students. The programme includes course work in the areas of Functionality testing and Automation testing using software like Qtp, Winrunner, Load runner and test director, For further information, call 9884814022, or log on to www.zunotech.in Email queries to giriv.vel@gmail.com

Hello, My name is Sathya and I am working as a Project Manager in a leading MNC,US. I am in India for vacation and will be for 2 months. If you are interested in learning Software Testing, I can guide you with my real time exp. If you need more info, please contact me at 9710614299.

hi , My friend undergone training in Arcus infotech and he felt they are not upto the mark... Hey what about testing sciences

Learn software testing for Rs 500/- on 30th May @ Tnagar chennai. Contact +91-93813-88813 or +91-81242-86770

Hello, My name is Sathya and I am working as a Project Manager in a leading MNC,US. I am in India for vacation and will be for 2 months. If you are interested in learning Software Testing, I can guide you with my real time exp. If you need more info, please contact me at 9710614299.

Hi Sathya can you assist me with the same issue you explained above

Hi All, One of my friend is providing Software testing training in his home itself. I have attended his training and now am working as a Test Analyst in MNC comp. right now he is providing software testing training for peoples like me and if you need any details abt his training plz mail me - rajagopalramnad@gmail.com He will give you the clear idea about to clear the testing technical interviews. Best Wishes, Raja. rajagopalramnad@gmail.com

Hi friend, I am Saravanakumar M.SC(IT) graduate. Currently working in BPO sector i want to move my career to IT sector. I finished my PG in Dec 2006. salary in not constraint . I have to work in IT sector. Pls help me if any job vacant this there means. I am fresher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Saravanan

Hi All, One of my friend is providing Software testing training in his home itself. I have attended his training and now am working as a Test Analyst in MNC comp. right now he is providing software testing training for peoples like me and if you need any details abt his training plz mail me - rajagopalramnad@gmail.com He will give you the clear idea about to clear the testing technical interviews. Best Wishes, Raja. rajagopalramnad@gmail.com

Hi, One of my friend is providing Software testing training in his home itself. I have attended his training and now am working as a Test Analyst in MNC comp. right now he is providing software testing training for peoples like me and if you need any details abt his training plz mail me - rajagopalramnad@gmail.com He will give you the clear idea about to clear the testing technical interviews. Best Wishes, Raja. rajagopalramnad@gmail.com

Hi friend, I am Saravanakumar M.SC(IT) graduate. Currently working in BPO sector i want to move my career to IT sector. I finished my PG in Dec 2006. salary in not constraint . I have to work in IT sector. Pls help me if any job vacant this there means. I am fresher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Saravanan

Hi Saravana, One of my friend is providing Software testing training in his home itself. I have attended his training and now am working as a Test Analyst in MNC comp. right now he is providing software testing training for peoples like me and if you need any details abt his training plz mail me - rajagopalramnad@gmail.com He will give you the clear idea about to clear the testing technical interviews. Best Wishes, Raja. rajagopalramnad@gmail.com

Hi,

Hi, can u provide me the contact details of ASTRA Infotech ????
I m lookin forward to do get trained on IBM MAINFRAME certification.....
Kudos!!!

<_< Hi,Frieds.......
Cegonsoft is 1 of the best institutes providing you training on software courses. It is providing you job as well.It is well known for the latest software programs as per current technologies. In order to exile in your career,the right decision is to choose Cegonsoft.

For further details,

Hi Friends Reg-Career in Testing
Hi Friends,
Recently my friend attended a training session in DHS Infomatics PVT Ltd. on testing . She got selected in a MNC witn in the Course Duration(Also with value labs,)She told me that the session is completely designed with interview orientation,followed by Software Standards(Real Time),two projects with screen shots, interactive question and answers session and finally HR Session.

I guess it would be verymuch helpful to your career.

For Further Details

VIJAYALAKSHMI: 9710270072