|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
ETV is one of the largest satellite channel networks in India, with 12 digital round-the-clock infotainment channels.
Research Executive (For ETV - Marathi Channel)
Job Description :
- Monitoring and studying regional, national & international television content, content strategies and viewer preferences, and thereby ideating concepts and designing formats for programs, promos, events and marketing presentations, & executing common programming works.
- To research program content, formats and track competitor channels’ programming and promotional strategies, in their respective regional market.
- To come up with suitable programming concepts, formats, strategies and other value-additions, and troubleshoot programming issues.
- To co-ordinate with management, and various other departments like programming, marketing, audience research.
- Graduate / Post-Graduate (Mass Comm./ Vis. Comm./ any other)
- Preferably 1 year experience in Media / Freshers may also apply
- Fluency in Marathi
- Knowledge of Marathi TV Programmes
- Aptitude for research and analysis
- Creative bent of mind
- Internet search skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Team player
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Basics of TV production would be an added advantage
Location : Hyderabad
Maximum Experience : 0-1 Years
- Commensurate with skills and experience / Negotiable
Interested candidates may send in their resume with details of qualifications, experience (if any), current location and minimum salary acceptable with in 7 days to:
The Vice President - HR
Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited (TV Division)
Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad-501 512.